Yes, Thats right!!!! Buy your first home in Peel with no downpayment. The program is back again. Please read the qualification as under or contact me to apply or more details.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must not own or have an interest in another residential property in Canada or elsewhere
- The home must be the sole and principal residence of the purchaser
- The applicant must currently be renting and looking to buy a sole and principal residence
- The applicant must have a total gross (pre-tax) household income not exceeding $80,000
- The applicant must be able to obtain a mortgage pre-approval from a Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) approved and insured lender and must submit it with their application
- Participants may not include anticipated rental income from a portion of the property in order to obtain a mortgage
- The applicant must be able to pay all additional closing costs
- The applicant must supply all necessary documentation to the Region of Peel
Due to unpredictability of closing dates, new homes will not be eligible for purchase under the Home in Peel program.
Participants may purchase:
- resale detached homes
- row homes
- town (condominium or freehold) stacked homes
- high-rise condominium units
Duplex, triplex or mobile homes do not qualify as eligible homes under the Home in Peel program.
For a home to be eligible, it must be modest in size relative to the community, in terms of floor area and amenities, as determined by the province or the service manager.
The maximum house price for program participants in the Region of Peel is $280,000.
Feel free to contact me at my contact info below:
Century21 SkyLark Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
Office: 905.673.3100| Cell: 416.904.6300 | Fax: 905.673.3108
E-Mail: email@example.com Web: www.GaryArora.com