CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates
- 360 Mcmillan Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0N2
Welcome to my Website
With 40 years experience, GARY BACHMAN, a long time Winnipegger, is not just a real estate professional, he is a professional negotiator, an entrepreneur and a good listener. He has the unique ability to apply common sense solutions to business and real estate issues.
GARY BACHMAN is a calming influence for his clients going through the stressful time of house buying or house selling process. Gary helps reduce that stress with his vast Winnipeg Real Estate experience and knowledge of the Winnipeg marketplace.
If you are considering SELLING your home, you will want GARY BACHMAN on your team to give you frank and honest advise.
If you are BUYING Real Estate who better to assist you than a master negotiator. Gary knows and understands that when buying a home it is one of the most personal and biggest investments that you will make in your life and it should not be taken lightly.
If you are selling or buying a home, you should hire one of the best. Why would you call anyone else!
About Century 21 Bachman & Associates
Gary is a strong believer in giving back to the Community personally and through business.
- One of the founding members of the Variety Club of Manitoba
- Supporter of the Museum of Human Rights
- On Board of Directors for Continuity Care
- Member of the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Past involvement with The United Way of Winnipeg
- Members of Bachman & Associates helped build a home for a family through Habitat for Humanity
- His company makes numerous contributions to worthwhile charities and events throughout the year.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - #59 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2014 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - Franchisee of the Year
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - #25 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2012 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - #17 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2011 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - #12 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2009 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - #17 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2008 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - #13 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2006 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2004 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2003 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2001 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1999 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1998 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1997 - CENTURION® Producer
Finding the perfect balance in life can be a challenge. In Winnipeg you’ll find that balance -- a city that mixes business with pleasure, creativity with ...
East St. Paul is located north east and adjacent to the City of Winnipeg. The Municipality encompasses sixteen square miles within the boundaries of the ...
Adjacent to the capital city of Winnipeg and directly west of the Red River, West St.Paul offers its residents proximity to many services and products, ...
St Vital is Located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by Carrière Avenue, on the south by the northern limit of the ...
Transcona is built for and by the railroads around the turn of the century and is between the two transcontinental rail lines for the CPR and CN. ...
North End is just north of downtown and the CPR railway yards, and south of Inkster Boulevard, and is bound on the west by the busy Keewatin ...
Fort Rouge is located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by the Assiniboine River, on the east and south by the Red River. ...
The oldest neighbourhood in this part of Winnipeg is Elmwood, with many of the homes in the Elmwood area and southern part of East Kildonan (around Larsen ...
East Kildonan is located on the east bank of the Red River, opposite West Kildonan. The community is bisected by Raleigh St and Gateway Rd, which ...
Easter Seals SMD Foundation
#10 Office – Funds raised for Easters Seals (Canada 2015)
#19 Office – Funds raised for Easter Seals (North America 2013)
One of every 7 Canadians report having a disability.
Statistics Canada, Participation and Activity Limitation Survey, 2006
Easter Seals is dedicated to fully enhancing the quality of life, self-esteem and self-determination of Canadians with disabilities.
As Canada’s largest local provider of programs, services, issues-leadership and development for the disability community, Easter Seals is dedicated to helping more than 100,000 Canadians with disabilities participate fully in society.
Easter Seals provincial organizations offer transformative programs and services at the local level, the best known of which are Easter Seals camp programs.
Every year thousands of children challenge themselves while having the time of their lives at 15 Easter Seals camps nationwide.
Other services include year-round active living opportunities, as well as the provision of specialized mobility and access equipment such as mobility aids, assistive technology, adaptive computers, augmentative communication devices and adaptations to homes and vehicles for wheelchair accessibility.
Normally these assistive aids are cost prohibitive for most people and families. With help from its donors and sponsors, Easter Seals works to ensure that everyone with a disability has access to the equipment and services they need to make the most of their abilities.
For more information please go to:
Easter Seals Drop Zone 2013
Click Here to see my interview moments before I repelled down the RBC Building