Fall is coming

As I notice the trees start to change ever so slightly and schools are opening today, I realize we are now in a new trend and the downward spiral of sales.  Once again, I am working hard on creating a fabulous web site and working on making it easier for buyers to find me and all the homes for sale.

The success of our marketing system is by far the best in the area.  Anyone interested in learning more about our marketing process only needs to go shopping on the Internet to find the solutions.  Our clients receive all Internet positions along with there very own web site.  98% of my new business has been created via Internet.  The other 2% is purely our location.

Stay tuned, as I am extremely excited for the next phase in our system.

Gary

Gary Gordon

Gary Gordon

Certified Real Estate Broker
CENTURY 21 1st Choice Realty
Contact Me