Love PEI ? Want a Summer Home , A Retirement Home , or a Permanent Home in The Country close to Sandy Beaches & a World-Class Golf Course . 25 Minutes East of Charlottetown , 8 yr old Custom-Built Kent Mini-Home. Well designed with a Country-Flare featuring 2 Bedrooms , 1 bath , an Abundance of Closet Space , 5 Appliances , and a Large Patio to enjoy the Peaceful Outdoor Space. The Home sits on a 1.98 Acre Lot with 260' of rd Frontage , a Long Paved Driveway , & a Well-Groomed Yard offering an Abundance of Trees & Perennial Gardens. Makes this the Ideal Location to start a Family or to Downsize & Enjoy Your Retirement Years. Excellent Location for "Snow-Birds" who spend their Winter's in Warmer Climates...You would have The Best of Both Worlds...
Lot's of Options with this Property. Come Take A Look , " Believing is Seeing."
TLA 864' , Patio (back) 23' x 8' , (front) 8' x 5' , Sheds 12' x 8' / 8'x 8'
- ID: 16083233
- Year Built: 2008
- Status: Sold on 4/15/2016
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Living Area: 864 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $843
- Middle School: Mt Stewart Consolidated
- Property ID: 101114446
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 5
- New Construction: No
- Above Ground Sq. Feet: 864
- County: Kings County
- Elementary School: Mt Stewart Consolidated
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 1
- Building Size: 54X16
- Lot Size: 1.88 ACRE
- High School: Morell Sr High
- School District: Eastern School District