CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Welcome to my Website
My Commitment to You
Anyone can buy and sell homes, but my consultative approach is what makes me different. I see home ownership as a financial, emotional, and lifestyle investment. My goal as your Real Estate Advisor is to enrich your life financially and emotionally by helping you create a lifestyle that you can greet with enthusiasm everyday.
My commitment to the sale of your home is to take my years in sales and marketing, apply them in a committed and conscientious approach to achieving our end result.
In purchasing a home I see my commitment to you in the form of educating and exposing you to the market place, to ensure your informed and final decision.
A high percentage of my business is referral and repeat business from satisfied clients. Building solid relationships based on trust, integrity and professionalism is what contributes to the results I have achieved. Proven performance and past results will ensure that you can achieve your desired outcome.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Need an Air Miles Card? Get its here.
Many years in real estate and a background in sales, marketing and management has afforded me a very successful real estate business.
- Skilled and experienced negotiator
- Reliable and professional
- Committed to excellence
- Embraces technology as an advanced marketing/communication tool
- Makes use of enthusiastic techniques
- Skilled in networking
- Extensive experience representing both buyers and sellers
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Experience in several aspects of the real estate market; residential, new home sales, rural properties and much more
- Past experience in upper management of a large company
A full-time commitment in my Real Estate Career.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
With many years of experience, I have been afforded the privilige and oppurtunities of successfuly meeting the individual needs of my clients in the following markets.
- new homes
- rural property
- recreational property
- vacant land
- new home construction
It has been my privilige to be a part of National and Municipal Organizations at board level, that has further expanded my appreciation for interests and resources throughout our community.
Love being with people.
Enjoy quality time with family and friends.