CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd.
- 2907 32 Street
Vernon, BC V1T 5M2
Welcome to my website "PROPERTY BC"
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the Okanagan Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today. It is an honor for me to assist you with valuable information about the Okanagan Market.
I can help you list your home or buy a property in Kelowna and area, Lake Country, Vernon and Coldstream, Lavington, Lumby and Cherryville, Armstrong and Enderby, Falkland and Salmon Arm.
Whether you are coming from different areas in BC or out-of-province or the country, relocating and looking for a house, a condo/strata, an acreage, a farm or ranch, a waterfront property or cottage and even if it is a lot on which to build your dream home I can help you!
I have a deep passion about educating people about real estate. With my diligent hard work and dedication I will connect you with the lifestyle you always wanted to have and the property you have always dreamed of in the Okanagan Valley!
I am pleased to announce that I am #1 Top Producer at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd for July 2017.
For 3 years in a row I was selected for the Award of Integrity (Hard work, Dedication and Integrity) at Century 21 Executive Realty Ltd.
For more information please check my Century 21 Recognition on my website below.
Our beautiful Okanagan Lake is surrounded by peaceful nature & amazing trails. Imagine living here!
Buying a Home or Selling a property
In the Okanagan I am here to work with you! If you haven't found the right property yet, please allow me to work with you to the next level. Tell me what you are looking for and I will help you to attain your goals.
I will research and provide you with everything you need to know about the Okanagan market and properties in the neighborhood that is right for you and create a "customized" MLS home search (Multiple Listing Service).
When you are getting ready to put your property on the market I will assist you with your questions and explain step-by-step about my extensive marketing plan and strategies to attain our goals.
Complementary service to my clients
Part of my service offered to my clients is a complementary consultation (1.5 - 2 hrs) with my professional Home Stager Hélène who has many years of expertise to prepare homes to the best it can be allowing potential buyers to be impressed and attracted to your property for sale. This service from me as your realtor is at no cost to you and is a wonderful opportunity to help you prepare your home before it is on the market. The first impression is everything for buyers!
Here is my Home Stager Hélène Tremblay who helps my clients with her fantastic knowledge and best tips about preparing your home for sale. (www.Voiladesign.ca)
Preparing your home with Hélène
Did you know that carefully preparing your home for sale is just as important as pricing it right and marketing it? The first impression is formed the moment that potential buyers drive by your property and during the first seconds when they walk through your front door. Hélène will give you her best recommendations to help you prepare your home to the best it can be so that it can appeal to the broadest possible range of buyers, and sell in the shortest possible time for the highest possible price! You can check Hélène's website at http://www.voiladesign.ca
A view of our beautiful Kalamalka Lake and Vernon. Come and see! The Okanagan is a great place to work, live, play and retire in.
As a Real Estate agent and a resident of the Okanagan I love sharing with everyone; clients, family and friends, about the amazing opportunities and places that we find here. Many people are moving here because of so many great attractions and because of the outstanding lifestyle that it offers!
I love my work and my clients really matter to me! I am looking forward to provide you with continual superior customer service.
I have been an Educator for more than 30 years before moving to BC teaching Adult Education at the High School and Post-Secondary levels. During all those years, I was also greatly involved with the public and coached Basketball at the High School, Club, Provincial and University levels and really enjoyed success with my teams at each level. Throughout the years, I have developed a great interest and passion in Real Estate and made the commitment to it when I enrolled in the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. I received my Real Estate Trading Services Certificate and became licensed to assist Buyers and Sellers of Residential and Investment properties in BC.
I have always been involved with many organizations in my community over the years and have committed myself to different charities. As a Century 21 Realtor, I am involved with fundraising for Camp Easter Seals. My passion is and always has been, to help and encourage others to do well in every possible way. This is done with an enthusiasm to work and meet new people. I am not afraid to put the time and to work hard for my clients and to get the job well done with my integrity, reliability and my diligent hard work.
I graduated from the University of Regina with a B.Ed. Also I am Level III certified with the National Coaching Certification Program in Basketball and Level 1 in Football. As well I have earned my Real Estate Trading Services Certificate from the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia. I am licensed by the BCREA.
I have also completed the following Real Estate courses in order to better serve my clients
- Legal Update - 2013
- Foreclosures and Court Ordered Sales
- Techtalk: Certification Requirements for Manufactured Homes
- BCREA Practical Real Estate Licensing Course
- BCREA Know Your Product
- Grow Ops, Mold and Risk Management - 2014
- Strata Property Due Diligence and Strata Depreciation Reports - 2014
- Technology as a Strategic Lever for Business - 2014
- Win/Win: Conflict Resolution Skills for Realtors - 2014
- Real Estate E & O Insurance Legal Update 2015
- Offers, Counter Offers - 2015
- Mold and Air Quality. AGM 2016
- Legal Update - 2016
- Strata Primer for Realtors. AGM 2016
- L100 On the Path to Leadership course of the National Leadership Program - 2016
- Negotiating Real Estate - 2017
- BC Assessment - 2017
- Ethics: Unlocking The Code - 2017
- Legal Update - 2018
- Rule Changes: Agency and Disclosure - RECBC - June 7, 2018 Course
- "Glenn Szabo is a very professional realtor that "thinks outside the box", which is what we needed! My husband and I had 9 realtors through our home before Glenn Szabo came, mainly because we felt it was a difficult home to price. Glenn's professional spirit and friendly nature was a breath of fresh air. We listed our home through him and were pleased at how much work and effort he went through to get us the best possible price. We ended up selling our home for about more than most realtors would have listed it at in the first place. He was calm and reassuring when we needed it, and he even would help prepare us for an open house. I believe that Glenn Szabo was a great realtor and we have already recommended him to some friends who also have listed with him as well. Glenn was available any time I called about the sale. I would count him as a friend now, and if you knew how we viewed realtors before, you would see what an impact Glenn made! " H & D.
- "... Going out of your way to make this happen! It was much appreciated." A.
- "... You know what? You passed with honors. You were professional, patient and determined to get the job done. You completed the task successfully without complaining even though it was not an easy one. I thank you very much." L.
- "Glenn we want to thank you for all your hard work and commitment and Yes... you definitely went out of your way for us! Amazing job and incredible professional! We appreciate everything that you did to help us get our dream home. Thanks a million again! " D.
- "Thank you for everything Glenn! You were so great to work with. Your professionalism and commitment to finding our ideal property did not go unnoticed and is so appreciated! Feel free to stop by for a glass of wine anytime you're in the Lakeshore area! " L &T
Century 21 Recognition
- Former Member of Top Team of the Month in Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd.
- May 2013
- November 2013
- December 2013
- January 2014
- Former Member of 2013 - Masters Team
- Former Member of 2013 - Centurion Team
- Top 10 Producer of the Month at Century 21 Executives Ltd - February 2014
- #2 at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - December, 2015
- Award of Integrity for year 2015 at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd
- Top 10 in our office at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - February 2016
- #3 Top in listings for the 1st quarter of 2016 at Century 21 Executives Ltd
- #2 Top in sales at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - June 2016
- #4 Top Producer at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - July 2016
- #3 Top Producer at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd- August 2016
- Award of Integrity for year 2016 at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd
- Masters Ruby Award for high production 2016 in Century 21 Canada
- #1 Top Producer at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - July 2017
- Masters Ruby Award for high production, quality service and dedication in 2017 at Century 21 Canada
- Award of Integrity for my hard work, dedication and integrity for year 2017 at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd
- #3 Top Producer at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - April 2018
- #5 Top Producer at Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd - May 2018
My Other Interests
A Passion for Nature! Here are a few wood pieces that I created in the last few years.
As well as traveling, hiking, Nordic skiing and following my favorite teams ( Riders, Lakers , U of R Cougars and UBCO Heat), I have an interest in the artistic community that we find here in the Okanagan. Over the years, I have developed a passion for working with wood. I love nature and working in my workshop is a place where I enjoy creating a variety of wood bowls, platters and vases using my lathe and carving tools. My wife Hélène who is a professional arts educator and an artist has a Studio Gallery in the Vernon Foothills where I showcase my work. We really enjoy working together as a team as she assists me with my marketing and her services in Home Staging for my clients. This is Hélène's website www.voiladesign.ca where you can also find my wood work in the gallery section. Occasionally I showcase my work in galleries and in some shows in the Okanagan Valley. As a member, I am also on the Board of Directors of the North Okanagan Wood turner's Guild.
Here I am showcasing and selling my work at the Annual Okanagan Artisan's Guild Show at the Best Western Plus Vernon Lodge and Conference Center in Vernon.
In this last picture, this is a bowl sculpture that I created with Box Elder wood.
4,036 living area
1,940 living area