By now you have hopefully been to visit our blog page on previous occasions as a source of information for things that are happening in the beautiful Haliburton Highlands.
You may have noticed at the top of the page the words “Full Service Real Estate in the Haliburton Highlands.” What does that mean you may ask yourself?
Today’s blog is part 1 of a 2 part blog series where the terms “full service real estate” will be explained to you. This first part will focus on the listing process and why you want full service when you list your property for sale.
With a full service real estate company the process from start to finish is completed with a knowledgeable and professional realtor by your side. The typical steps are as follows”
- A time is selected where you and your selected real estate agent can meet to get answers to any questions that you may have regarding the listing process.
- Your agent will explain the forms to be completed with more detailed information about why certain forms are required.
- Together you will appropriately price your property to get it to sell in the shortest possible time.
- Once these documents are completed your agent will begin the next part of the listing process which includes but isn’t limited to:
- Taking as many as 30 photos to be uploaded online to best represent your property. This allows the numerous internet shoppers a great understanding of your specific property even before they come to view it directly.
- Placing a Century 21 Granite Realty Group Ltd. For Sale sign on the property.
- Completing the office documents as required so that your property can be accurately uploaded to our real estate software. This information is then forwarded to www.realtor.ca, www.century21granite.com and www.century21.ca.
- Once your listing is activated your agent will ensure that your property is mapped correctly and that the photos are displayed in a way that enhance s the appeal of your property.
- Properties are rotated at least weekly on the Century 21 Granite Realty Group Ltd. social media outlets such as Facebook, Linked In and Twitter tools
- Information for print ads and for display within the 4 individual office locations is completed.
- As much as possible the Century 21 Granite Realty Group Ltd. agents do “preview” tours of the properties so that our agents are familiar with all of the active listings.
- The offices will arrange for the showings to be handled efficiently and as seamlessly as possible for Century 21 Granite Realty Group Ltd. agents as well as those from other companies.
- Agents will provide to you feedback based upon the results of the showings that are booked so that you have a good sense of what is happening with your property.
- When an offer is generated your agent will meet to discuss with you’re the terms and to advise you on the best course of action for your particular situation.
Depending on the agent that you have selected they may do some additional steps on your behalf that are not already listed here but these are the basic steps when listing a property with a full service real estate company.
Now that we’ve completed the steps that your full service real estate agent will provide when you list a property with Century 21 Granite Realty Group Ltd. please check back for part 2 of this blog series which explains your representation when you make an offer to purchase a property through our company.