December 3, 2014 - 5:04pm
The Canadian Pacific Christmas Train passes west between Mink Bay and the Winnipeg River enroute to stops in Ingolf, ON and Winnipeg, MB.
May you and yours take time to enjoy the season and one another. Merry Christmas!
* December 1, 1948 - Scrabble was copyright registered
* In early December, the last of the black ducks and common and hooded mergansers go south
* December 1979 - Trivial Pursuit was invented by two Montreal journalists
* December 17 - First day of Hanukkah
* December 21 - Winter Solstice begins 5:03pm - the longest night and the shortest day.
* December 22, 1953 - R.C. Laramy was issued a patent for the cooler
* December 24 - Christmas Eve, Last day of Hanukkah
* December 25 - Christmas Day
* December 26 - Boxing Day
* December 27 - In late December, moose start dropping their antlers
* December 31, 1935 - Charles Darrow received a patent for Monopoly
* December 31 - New Year's Eve
* Who Knew? Canada has six Christmas Lakes, six Christmas Creeks, seven Christmas Islands, and four Christmas Ponds