Recreational property inventories are up and therefore the selection of properties for sale is excellent. Buyers continue to show interest with 7 out of 10 coming from Manitoba, 2 out of 10 from western Canada and 1 out of 10 from the United States. If you don't have a cottage already or are looking to move up, purchase now and make it a "September to Remember!"
- September 1, 1980 - Terry Fox's Marathon of Hope ended outside Thunder Bay, Ontario
- September 3rd - Labour Day in Canada and the U.S. "Have a great long weekend in cottage country!"
- Early in September, sugar maple leaves start to change colour, white and purple asters start to bloom
- September 7, 8, 9, 2012 - 16th annual Bassin For Bucks in Sioux Narrows www.bassinforbucks.com
- September 15th, 2009 - Pleasure Craft Operator Card became a requirement for all boaters in Canada
- September 22nd - Autumnal Equinox
- Late September, male moose become aggressive and unpredictable during fall rut
- Late September into early October, fall colours peak on the Canadian Shield