Channel Island, Lake of the WoodsLot 15 Channel Island -
Pride of ownership is evident throughout "Camp Coldwell." This cherished Channel Island camp has been beautifully maintained and enjoyed by family and friends for the past 22 years.
A wonderful Lake of the Woods retreat!
- 3.4 acres, patent land, low profile, beautifully treed, partially landscaped, rock outcrops
- 303 feet of rock shoreline, eastern exposure, owned to the high water mark
- East exposure, very nice privacy with great neighbours
- Main cottage: 1,288 s/f seasonal cottage featuring an open concept kitchen and living room with Osburn fireplace, 3 bedrooms, a 4-pce bath, a spacious sunroom with 6-person hot tub and new WeatherMaster window system plus an open front deck
- Guest cottage: 576 s/f featuring an office or studio space, 2 bedrooms, a 3-pce bath plus a separate workshop/storage room with bench, cabinets and additional fridge and freezer. There are covered decks on two sides
- Both cottages feature low maintenance exterior siding and metal roofs
- At the shoreline there is a fixed deck and dock and two independent floating dock systems, 11 feet deep at the end of the dock
- Two sheds provide storage for fishing gear, water toys, tools and firewood
- Comfortable outdoor privy
- Amenities: seasonal water access, 200-amp hydro, baseboard electric heat, wood burning fireplace, lake-drawn water system with filtration, compost toilets, grey water disposal, hard-line telephone and high-speed internet
- Offered turn-key and ready to enjoy!
- Zoned unorganized, 2019 taxes $1,508.00
- Located at the northeast end of Channel Island, about 10-minutes from Keewatin and Kenora marinas
Make an appointment to view now!
- ID: TB193222
- Beds: 3
- Storeys: 1
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,508
- Property ID: 101438312
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 1,288 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Lotw Water Access
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Sold on 10/4/2019
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Area: 3.40 Acres
- Body of Water: Lake of the Woods