Harbour Island, Little Sand Lake2 Harbour Island -
Pride of ownership is evident as you approach this beautifully landscaped 2-acre property. The gentle profile and connecting boardwalks make access easy for people and pets.
The Main and Guest cabins have accommodated 10 people comfortably.
- 2.00 acres, titled/patent land, gently sloping, beautifully landscaped, grassed and wooded with spruce, birch, aspen
- 164 feet of low profile smooth rock shoreline located in a sheltered bay, east exposure, owned to high water
- Main cottage: Open design A-frame with main floor Living room w/propane fireplace, spacious eat-in kitchen, 3-pce bath, one bedroom plus an upper level sleeping loft
- Guest cottage: Open design A-frame cottage combining a Living/sleeping room and galley kitchen plus a utility room for washer & porta-potty
- Improvements are well-maintained
- Generator / storage shed
- Fish prep building
- Crib and floating docks
- Outdoor privy
- Amenities include: solar powered lights, appliances and electronics, gas powered water pump, grey water pit, Liquid propane 4500w gen-set, fridges, stoves, freezer, on-demand hot water, fireplace, compost toilet, hard-line telephone (a cell phone booster would work well here)
- Offered turn-key and ready to enjoy immediately!
- Possession negotiable
- Zoned unorganized, 2018 taxes = $283.00
- Ontario Land Transfer tax on $249,000 = $2,215.00
- A 20-minute boat ride from downtown Minaki and in the heart of excellent walleye, northern, bass & musky fishing
Make an appointment to view now!
- ID: TB182558
- Beds: 2
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Area: 2.00 Acres
- Neighbourhood: Minaki
- Property ID: 101348326
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 164xIrreg
- Body of Water: Little Sand Lake
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,216 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $283