Pedlar-built in 1995 for the current original owner, this 1.5 storey character lake home offers approx. 1,570 s/f on the main floor plus an additional 642 s/f on the upper level loft and bedroom. Schnarr Lake is a quiet lake and ideally suited for smaller boats and paddle sports.
Walleye, perch and northern pike live here!
- 2.67 acres, patent land, partially landscaped, beautifully wooded with jack pine, fir & birch, smooth rock outcrops
- Approx. 150 feet of smooth rock shoreline, north exposure, owned to the high water mark
- Exceptional privacy
- Main Floor: features hardwood floors, an island kitchen with spacious walk-in pantry, dining room, great room, 3-pce main bath, four-season sunroom, master bedroom with 3-pce ensuite and laundry
Upper level: features an open loft with outdoor balcony plus a spacious bedroom with dormer windows
- Asphalt shingles new 2016, geothermal new 2015
- Front and rear outdoor decks, sun deck at the water's edge
- 22' x 30' detached garage on concrete pad with hydro. There is a private 9 x 21 studio space in the rear of the garage.
- Amenities include; year round road access, 200-amp hydro, geothermal heating & cooling, lake drawn water system w/heat trace, certified septic system w/heat trace, jetted tub, wood stove, hard-line telephone, Bell satellite TV
- Chattels Included: Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, freezer
- Possession: Negotiable
- Zoned Rural residential, 2017 taxes = $5,450.00
- Ontario land transfer tax on $515,000 = $6,775.00
- Located 15-minutes north of downtown Kenora
Hwy 658 to Coker Road to Austin Lake Road to Schnarr Lake Road to Easy Street.
Viewings by appointment please!
- ID: TB171984
- Beds: 2
- Parking Type Description: Detached 1 car
- Lot Size: 128 x 714
- Body of Water: Schnarr Lake
- Property ID: 101243382
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $5,450
- Style: 1 1/2 Storey
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 2,212 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Kenora/Lake of the Woods