LEST WE FORGET
Remembrance Day, Canada / Veterans Day, U.S.A.
Saturday, NOV. 11
Please take time to honour those who made the supreme sacrifice so that we may live in peace.
Remember the living Veterans who served and the brave men and women who continue to serve on our behalf.
Remember that sacrifice is selfless and freedom is not free.
Source: Century 21 Canada Agent Home Buyers Survey, 2017
What is the biggest turn off for potential buyers?
35% water damage
32% need to renovate
15% outdated facilities
When it comes to home renovations, which room do buyers value the most?
3) master bedroom
Cottage Trivia (source Cottage Life calendar, used with permission)
* In November, white-tailed deer bucks get aggressive during the fall rut
* Sunday, Nov. 5 - Daylight Savings Time ends in most of Canada; turn your clocks back 1 hour
* Migrant songbirds, such as grackles, crows, robins, and golden-crowned kinglets, leave the Canadian Shield at the begining of the month
* In mid-November, young loons andthe last of the goldeneye ducks head south
* November 23, Thanksgiving Day (U.S.)
A shrew's brain is 10 per cent of its weight
The star-nosed mole eats faster than any other mammal in the world
The loon scene on the Canadian one-dollar coin was designed by wildlife artist Robert-Ralph Carmichael (look closely for his initials)
Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. - T. Harv Eker