Hire a Professional – Hire a Realtor®
A qualified, competent Realtor® will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. A realtor® provides value to the home in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handle all showings
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your REALTOR® doesn’t have the answers, he likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interest in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunity without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options
- Unlike buyers and sellers, a REALTOR® has no emotional attachment to the property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your REALTOR® the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A REALTOR ® allows you to spend your time how you want.