CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Smarter, Bolder, Faster!
Thanks for Stopping By!
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Buying? Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Request to be added to my "PREFERRED CLIENT LIST" to received up to the minute new properties as they become available allowing you first opportunity to view!
Selling? Leave the work to me! I will handle the details of your sale to ensure everything goes smoothly and all aspects are handled. Contact me for a no obligation, no fee "up to date" Home Evaluation. Together we will work to net you the maximum return on your most important investment....your home!
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
- Focus is on investment decisions and the fundamentals of buyer/seller representation including proposals and marketing strategies.
- Draft agreements and prepare related documentation.
- Emphasis is on specialty areas such as retail and office leasing, sale of businesses, and industrial real estate.
- Analyze mortgage markets, including mortgage products, and financing options.
- Mortgage broker role, regulatory requirements, mortgage practices/procedures (e.g., rights/responsibilities/remedies), and professional conduct.
- Calculations involving interest penalties, discounting, bonuses, and interest rate buy downs to enhance negotiating skills. Small business loans to large commercial mortgages are covered as well as underwriting, qualifying, ownership structures and financial reports.
Real Property Law
- Addresses challenges often faced by practitioners when negotiating offers, preparing agreements, drafting clauses and concluding sales.
- Subject matter includes documenting detailed agency relationships, structuring complex agreements, and clause drafting skills.
- Gain essential skills to better analyze real estate situations and make informed decisions in the fast-paced real estate market.
Principles of Property Management
- Essential knowledge about the management and operation of an income-producing property on behalf of an owner. Management plans
- Action plans based on systematic property and market analysis.
- Practical know-how concerning tenant relations and operating/reporting procedures are underscored, along with practical guidelines regarding property leasing, rent collection, expenses and building maintenance.
Real Estate Brokerage
- Strategic management, business plans, brokerage setup, and appropriate regulatory requirements and registration procedures.
- In-depth analysis of practical situations involving finances, general record organization, human resources, and other brokerage duties.
- Office records, real estate transactions, and supporting brokerage documentation.
- Professional practices and quality control mechanisms essential in a brokerage office, while promoting heightened consumer protection.
Are You an Air Miles Reward Miles Collector?
Did you know that you can earn Air Miles®Reward Miles® when you Sell or Purchase a home through Century 21 B.J. Roth and myself? Contact me for the details on how to collect your Air Miles®Reward Miles® and start packing!
If you are not yet an Air Miles® Collector just click on the logo below to register. Be sure to present the number to me when we meet!!
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - Masters Ruby
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- 2014 - Masters Silver
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2012 - Masters Silver
- 2005 - Masters Ruby
486 Grove St E, Barrie, ON L4M 5W3
57 Churchland Dr, Barrie, ON L4N 8P1
332 Norene St, Midland, ON L4R 4C2
4334 Marr Lane, Severn, ON L0K 1E0