Why choose me?
CENTURY 21 is one of the most well known names in realty, however as a Realtor I cannot simply rely on the name to do the work for me. I invest a lot of time and efforts into my clients, and for them. I want us to be successful whether that means buying, selling, or buying AND selling.
When selling a home marketing is very important. We want people to know this place is available and be interested enough to view it. These are some of the ways I market a home:
- Your home is featured on my personal website with a picture slideshow for potential clients to view
- Another website it is featured on is the Homes & Land website for the area. It is also showcased on my personal Homes & Land website which you can view here: http://helenharder.homesandland.com/
- A great website that many people use is Kijiji. Due to the sheer volume of adds being posted on there daily I update the add three times a week so it stays current and people know it is still available.
- In a world where social media is so prominent I use these avenues also. I rotate between different listings on both my Facebook fan page and Twitter account.
- Homes & Land also distributes a magazine monthly so I rotate between listings for my section in the magazine. The magazine is available in numerous locations around Grande Prairie making it a great marketing material.
- A Youtube video is created with pictures to give clients a virtual tour.
When buying a home the client often has a list of specific things which they are looking for. I do my best to find homes with all of these requirements. Sometimes what they are looking for does not show up in the database so to help find what they are looking for I sometimes have to be creative. Here are some things I have done in the past:
- A client wanted a home in a certain neighbourhood but there was none listed there. I sent out postcards to all the homeowners in the area asking if they were thinking of selling their home and to contact me if they were. This made the homeowners aware that there was interest out there if that was something they had been considering.
- I always use the traditional method of "word-of-mouth". I ask other realtors and acquaintances if they know of anything with the specifications my clients have given me. This has allowed me to know about a house before it is even on the market and ensure that my clients are one of the first to view it.
- Just like I use several different areas of online marketing I also check these when I am looking for a client.
An added bonus of buying or selling with me is that my clients get Air Miles for every deal.
Beyond all the websites, social media, and marketing the greatest advantage is that I truly care about my clients and want to see them happy.
CENTURY 21 Grande Prairie Realty Inc.
Population (2007 Census) 50,227 The city of Grande Prairie serves as the regional center for business, service and shopping for Northwestern Alberta ...
Royal Oaks is conveniently located between 116th Ave and 132 Ave and 102nd Street to 108th Street, just off the bypass and close to the new regional hospital ...
Mission (Estates, Park, and Heights) is a perfect community to raise a family and build strong friendships. It offers a diverse amount of styles and prices ...
Whispering Ridge is one of the most sought after subdivisions in the County of Grande Prairie. With large lot sizes it gives every home the feeling of ...
Pinnacle Subdivision is located west of Highway 40 and north of 68th Avenue. Pinnacle Ridge is an innovative urban designed community, featuring a charming ...
Wedgewood is a hamlet on the outskirts of Grande Prairie, just south of the Grande Prairie Golf and Country Club on Resources Road. It is part of the County ...