1. What is the buyer’s first impression of the exterior of our house? What can I do to improve it?
2. Shall I reseed the lawn and get my landscaping in top shape?
3. Does the house or any part of the house need painting?
4. What about the door mats? Should I replace them with new ones that are neutral and omit our family's name?
5. What about the screens? Any holes? What about the windows? Do they work well or do they need attention?
6. Should I give my CENTURY 21 sales representative a list of things my family likes about the house and the neighbourhood?
7. What are the buyers’ first impressions as they step inside my house? What can I do to improve it?
8. Are pets under control at all times?
9. Does the carpet need cleaning? How about replacing?
10. Are all appliances in good working order?
11. Can I take items from kitchen cabinets to make them less cluttered?
12. Do any cabinets need to be touched up or refinished?
13. Is there any furniture I could store or dispose of to enhance the appearance of the room?
14. Since a buyer will be looking in the closets, should I take some of our clothes out to make it more attractive?
15. Should I remove any item that a buyer may want as part of the house? For example, a special chandelier? Or wall system?
16. Are the garage and storage areas as clean and neat as they should be?
17. Should I stay out of a prospective buyer’s way?
18. Should I ask my CENTURY 21 sales representative for a list of recommendations prepared specifically to help market my house?
19. Are the price and terms offered going to appeal to most of the buying public in my price range?
20. Do I need to be aware of other houses similar to mine also being offered for sale?
21. Before spending needless time and money, should I consult my CENTURY 21 sales representative?