October 5, 2015 - October 7, 2015
Delta Prince Edward
This list will be updated as registrations are received and we encourage you to check back for updates.
If you are an organization that would like to get involved in the Supplier Expo or as a conference sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Delta Prince Edward (adjoins to the convention center) – 18 Queen Street https://www.deltahotels.com/Hotels/Delta-Prince-Edward
Reservations Toll Free: 1-888-890-3222 or Phone: 902-566-2222 reference CENTURY 21 for group rates.
Rates: mode room $199; mode water view $219; mode deluxe $229; mode deluxe water view $249. Rates are for single/double occupancy and are applicable 3 days pre and 3 days post event based on availability, rates to not include HST (14%) or City Levy (3% which is HST applicable); rates include internet in guestroom; cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT – WAITLIST IS BEING ACCEPTED
- The Holman Grant Hotel (123 Grafton Street) –www.theholmangrandhotel.com
Reservations: call 1.877.455.4726 and reference CENTURY 21 for group rates
Rates: standard Holman room with King/Queen – rate of $205; Island Suite rate of $235. Rates are for single/double occupancy and are applicable 3 days pre and 2 days post event based on availability, rates to not include HST (14%) or City Levy (3% which is HST applicable); rates include internet in guestroom; 1st night deposit is required at time of booking; cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival.
- The Great George – 58 Great George Street – www.thegreatgeorge.com
Reservations: email email@example.com or call 1-800-361-1118 to make reservations reference CENTURY 21 Canada for group rates
Rates: traditional guestroom $199; deluxe suites $229. Rates are for single/double occupancy and are applicable 3 days pre and 2 days post event based on availability, rates to not include HST (14%) or City Levy (3% which is HST applicable); rates include deluxe continental breakfast and internet in guestroom; credit card required to guarantee reservation with a full non-refundable one night’s deposit; cancellation of reservation without further penalty must be three (3) days prior to arrival date.
- The Holman Grand Hotel - 123 Grafton St, Charlottetown -http://www.theholmangrand.com/
Reservations: Click on this link and enter attendee code is CEN21
WestJet is pleased to offer a CENTURY 21 Canada Conference delegate discount on applicable fares by utilizing promo code YYG01 and coupon codeNSREWGY with their simple online booking process. The discount is valid across WestJet’s extensive network for flights in to and out of Charlottetown.
To book reservations using this discount code, please visit www.westjet.com; travel agents may visit www.westjet.com/agentweblink to book. Please note the following information for booking your flight online:
- Both the promo code and coupon code must be entered at the time of booking – on the first step of a reservation using the Book a flight widget on westjet.com.
- The 10% discount applies to all of WestJet's fare products, Econo, Flex and Plus on our entire flight network.
- The percentage-based discount is applied to the base fare only. Taxes, fees and charges are extra.
- The discount applies 7 days prior to the event and 7 days after, with the exception of blackout dates below.
- The discount only applies to flights marketed and operated wholly by WestJet, and is not applicable when travelling with our code-share, interline or other airline partners.
- The following blackout dates apply to the convention: October 8 – 13, 2015. Flights during these dates will be offered at our best available fare.
- This promo code is not valid in conjunction with any other discount. WestJet’s fare rules and conditions apply.
- Meeting/convention discount codes require a minimum of 20 delegates. Delegations of 10 – 19 guests on at least one common flight qualify for a group rate. Contact WestJet's group department at 1‑888‑493‑7853.
- The promo code is intended for use by meeting and conference attendees and organizers and is not meant for distribution to any outside third parties or unauthorized channels.
Payment and complimentary flights
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking using the WestJet RBC MasterCard®, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa® or Visa Debit®. Guests who would like to pay with WestJet dollars are required to log in to www.westjet.com/redeem-awards with their WestJet ID and password in order to use their WestJet dollars.
- Travel Bank payments cannot be made in conjunction with the use of a promo code, via www.westjet.com. If you would like to use Travel Bank as your form of payment, please contact us at 1-888-493-7853.
- Taxes, fees and surcharges are subject to change. Those in effect at the time of ticketing will be applicable.
Changes and cancellation
- Change or cancel your reservation within 24 hours of original booking at no charge, including name changes.
- Further changes and cancellations are accepted up to two hours before flight time. Depending on the fare class booked, fees, applicable taxes, surcharges and difference in fare may apply for each guest cancelling or making changes.
- View WestJet's service fees page for information on fees associated with changing or cancelling flightswww.westjet.com/guest/en/travel/basics/fares/service-fees.shtml.
- The discounts, the meetings and conventions travel services, these terms and conditions, WestJet's fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the meetings and conventions travel services may be changed or terminated by WestJet at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. WestJet may terminate or reduce flights to any event city at any time and for any reason without notice or liability.
- All checked, excess, oversized and/or overweight baggage and equipment charges apply. Certain aircraft limitations may apply.
WestJet is available to assist delegates with questions or concerns. Please call them at 1‑888‑493‑7853, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (MST), Monday to Friday. You may also view full WestJet Groups travel terms and conditions herewww.westjet.com/pdf/westjetGroups_EN.pdf.
Car Rental & Shuttles
CENTURY 21 Canada has negotiated discounts with the following national car rental companies. Use the specific codes below when booking with either company:
- Budget Car and Truck Rental
Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) number A032100
- National Car and Truck Rental
Corporate Contract ID 3711988
More information to come - check back soon!