CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd.
The hamlet of Boultour is located 25 miles northeast of Bancroft. Boulter was the first post village to be established in Carlow Township in 1869. It was named after Dr. G.H. Boulter of Stirling. Lumbering over the years has been the main industry of this area.
Sources: Wikipedia/Bancroft District Chamber of Commerce.
Blog Terms and Conditions
Independently Owned and Operated. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC, used under license. © 2011 Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership
© 1999-2013 WhereToLive.com, Inc.