With Halloween coming near the Home Sweet Home Team would like to give you a few tips to ensure that you and your family enjoys a fun but safe Halloween.
- Never trick-or-treat alone
- Never enter a stranger’s house
- Wear a light-colored costume or put reflective tape on a costume so the child is visible to cars
- Never run across the middle of a street – stay on the sidewalks and cross at crosswalks only
- Make sure children can see clearly if they are wearing a mask
- Don’t eat any goodies until you have inspected them
- Take a flashlight
- For older kids who are going with a group of friends – find out where they are going, with whom, and when they will return
- Most Importantly, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!