Lots of my clients ask us ” What are the benefits to having a home inspection?” Here are a few reasons why a home inspection is beneficial when purchasing a home.
- A home inspection can help you avoid costly surprises down the road and may also be used as a negotiating tool that will facilitate a reduction in the price of a property.
- A home inspection can reveal any defects or various repairs that may need to be addressed before possession day
- Home inspections can give you a piece of mind. It limits the number of surprises you may discover once you move in.
- A home inspector can give you valuable information and details about your home, such as: The current condition of the property, possible safety concerns, location of main service panels and shut off valves. A home inspector can alert you of any maintenance and type of repairs that may need to be done.
- Having a professional home inspection can give you the reassurance that you are making a sound investment.
Please visit our Home Sweet Home Team Website for additional home tips, our Home Sweet Home Team feature listings, Calgary housing information and MUCH MORE…
If you are interested in buying or selling a Calgary property please Contact Us today and we will show you the advantages of using the Home Sweet Home Team.