- Located in a strategic location near the future Solar
district and the future REM suburban train that will take
you in 13 minutes to Central Station.
- Bus 32 and 132 direct to Downtown Montreal or Panama
- Bus 4 to the Longueuil metro.
- Next to Grande-Allée, Payer, Parc de la Cité, bike paths,
schools, 10 minutes from DIX30, 10 minutes from Promenades
St-Bruno, easy access to highways 30, 10 and 116.
- Gaétan-Boucher and De La Mosaique primary schools.
* General *:
- Alarm system connected
- Central vacuum hoses installed
- Wall mounted air conditioning
- Quality aluminum window (double patio door)
- Pyrite test: 0 IPPG
* Renovations *:
- In 2018, huge windows in the living room.
- In 2018, new roof.
- In 2013, new ceramic kitchen and dye cabinets.
- In 2012, expansion of parking for 4 cars.
- In 2015, renovation of the bathroom of the DRC
- ID: 12361168
- Year Built: 1986
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 50x100
- Property ID: 101388839
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 11
- Building Size: 36 x 26 ft
- Neighbourhood: Saint-Hubert
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Lot Area: 464.50 Square metres
- Year: 2019
- Lot: $125,400
- Building: $184,900
- Total: $310,300
- Municipal: $2,856 (2019)
- School: $422 (2019)
- Total: $3,278
- Energy: $1,675
- Total: $1,675