Fee: $440 (include Learning Package)
Overview of course:
· General overview of how real estate interacts with other aspects of our society
· An overview of how the real estate profession
· An exploration of the importance of economics, demographics, and geography on real estate values.
· Understanding of consumer buying habits
· Understanding of real estate mathematics
The Course 1 Learning Package includes a course text for correspondence students. E-learning students use an online course text. A complimentary carrying case is provided.
Overview of course:
· Overview of how land and property is registered and how ownership occurs
· Municipal planning and land use regulations
· Identify the key elements in the construction of home and buildings
· Review the process of determining the value of a property
· Review the process of trading in real estate, including appropriate legislation (REBBA 2002), as well as the concept of representation relationships.
· 60-hour Classroom session
General - The Real Estate Transaction & Course 3 Advanced - The Residential Real Estate Transaction
Fee: Course 3 General $330
Fee: Course 3 Advanced Residential $330
This course will provide a detailed overview of the real estate transaction, from listing agreement through to the final sale. In this course, you will understand the entire process of the real estate transaction
Students in the pre-registration segment of the program must complete Course 3 General and either Course 3 Advanced Residential OR Course 3 Advanced Commercial. The remaining Course 3 Advanced not selected must be taken during the Articling segment.
Course 3 General need not be repeated during the Articling segment.
· The E-Learning study method is available for Course 3 General only. The e-Learning portion is followed by 40 hours of classroom work.
· Correspondence plus 40-hour Classroom
· Students who enroll for the e-Learning or correspondence segment must, at the same time, select and enroll for the subsequent 40-hour classroom segment to take place following the suggested completion date (approximately 30 days as noted on the e-Learning and correspondence schedule below).
· 80 hour Classroom