Canadians who purchase a new home through CENTURY 21 are offered one of three Geek Squad services for free
- New national partnership will bring Geek Squad into the homes of Canadians who purchase through Century 21, offering one of three Geek Squad services for free to set up their new home.
- Offers include Home Theatre Consultation - $99 value; Basic Home Theatre Setup - $149 value; Standard Wireless Network Setup - $119.
BURNABY, BC, March 3 /CNW/ - Best Buy Canada, the fastest growing retailer and etailer of consumer electronics announces a new partnership between Geek Squad and CENTURY 21 Canada - part of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization. Starting this week, Canadians who purchase a new home through CENTURY 21 will be offered one of three Geek Squad services for free to help them set up the technology in their new home.
Geek Squad Offers:
- Home Theatre Consultation: Geek Squad will come into your home and provide installation recommendations to help you choose the right products to meet the needs of your room and optimize your space.
- Basic Home Theatre Setup: Geek Squad will set up your TV, connect your audio and video components and position your speakers for an optimal Home Theatre experience.
- Standard Wireless Network Setup: Geek Squad will set up your in-home wireless network to get all of your devices connected seamlessly throughout your home.
Geek Squad's strategic partnership with CENTURY 21 Canada provides an opportunity for more Canadians to experience how Geek Squad can connect their home and their world to make the most out of their technology.
Craig Rushton, CENTURY 21 In Town Realty, 604.505.6503, www.craigrushton.com