Canvas is one of Onni Group’s latest developments and definitely both meets and exceeds even the most critical buyers expectations. Designed by gBL architects you can only expect elegance, comfort and functionality.
At the corner of Great Northern Way and Thorton Avenue, CANVAS neighbours the future Emily Carr University of Art + Design and the Centre for Digital Media. Connected to the city by the Central Valley Greenway and the SkyTrain, this is the city’s new bright side.
Whether you’re looking for an open concept studio or a two bedroom that maximizes spaces for added functionality The Canvas can deliver on all levels. Located in False Creek walking distance to the sea wall, shops, restaurants, and easy access to the downtown core with use of transit. The list keeps going with The Canvas being located on Great Northern Way Campus and future Emily Carr University of Art and Design.
- Private roof top patio
- Modern design - open concept
- Modern design linier Kitchen
- Walking distance to seawall and major transit stations
- On campus of Great Northern Way Campus and future Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Walking distance to shops restaurants and easy access to the downtown core.
For more information on this development or the Vancouver Real Estate market contact me today!
Century 21 In Town Realty