We are already half way through January and many of you home owners and home buyers will be getting ready to buy and sell this coming spring.
Finding the right Real Estate Agent can be key to your success when navigating the Real Estate Market. Real Estate is a people business and the agent you choose should be a people person. You want an agent that has been in business for a few years and is successful. If you work with an agent that dose not do many deals, they may only be thinking about getting their commission check and not looking out for the best interest of you, the client. There are many factors in choosing the right agent for your needs and bellow is an example of some questions to ask when interviewing agents.
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your average list-to-sales-price ratio?
- How will your marketing plan meet my needs?
- Will you provide references?
- What separates your from your competition?
- May I review documents that I will be asked to sign?
- How will you help me find other professional vendors?
- How much do you charge?
- What is I'm unhappy with the service?
- What haven't I asked you that I need to know?