I have joined the board of directors of a new local charity here in Vancouver called KidzFirst Canada and July 13th we will be will having our first fundraiser at Ceili's Irish Pub in Kitsilano. This World Cup Final viewing party is a great deal is support of a great cause.
Join us at Ceili's Irish Pub - Kitsilano on July 13th to watch the finals of the World Cup Soccer tournament and support of this amazing new charity that helps youth empower their futures. $20 ticket gets you in the door before noon, a burger & a beer, as well as helping KidzFirst Canada with the launch of their new charity.
- Event is also supported by the Canucks Green Men, and they will make an appearance on game day from 12-1 pm.
- The Glenlivet & Jameson Ambassadors will donate $1 from every ounce sold to KidzFirst Canada
- There will be opportunities to win 50/50, raffle prizes and silent auction items (Glenlivet & Jameson baskets, Ceili's prize packs, and sports memorabilia)
- Please help support a great new charity that helps young people and their futures, while enjoying a Sunday Funday and some great World Cup ACTION!
- Vancouver Canucks Green Men, who will be appearing from 12-1 pm as well!
About KidzFirst Canada:
Mission Statement: KidzFirst Canada is an after-school program that enables youth to overcome barriers in their lives and to empower their future by providing them with the tools for social awareness, inclusion and expression; through the arts, healthy living activities, and community enrichment projects.
Vision: All youth can have the confidence to build and influence positive leadership in their communities and beyond.
For tickets to the event contact Matt Collinge at firstname.lastname@example.org.