New Listing! East Vancouver Detached House Listed for Sale!
- Stunning Character Home
- Built circa 1910
- RT-2 zoning
- Excellent location, close to parks (Sunnyside, Clark, John Hendry & Trout Lake)
- Total 5 bedrooms (4 beds for owners plus 1 bedroom suite), 3 bathrooms = 2,000 square feet
- Income in 1 bedroom suite is $1000/mth
- Fantastic Renos in past 5-6 years (plumbing, heat system, furnace, H/W tank, new electrical wiring & insulation, new deck, new windows throughout with warranty, new kitchen, cabinetry, appliances, Fisher Paykel Fridge, Viking gas range, wine rack, & more!)
- In the much sought after Charles Dickens Elementary catchment.
- The City of Vancouver has recently invested $2.7 million in traffic-calming & beautification measures in the area.
Here is the floorplan as promised for this East Vancouver detached house with 1 bedroom suite: Floorplan
More details, photos, video tour and price to be released on Nov. 6th, 2014. Realtor's Open on Nov. 13th 6-7pm & Public Open Houses on Nov 15th-16th from 2-4pm. Absolutely no showings prior to this and offers, if any, to be presented on Sunday Nov. 16th at 6pm.
Contact me with any questions at 604-616-2678.
Century 21 In Town Realty