Boheme Vancouver Presale Condo with Pricing and Floor Plans!
Boheme, One of the First New Presale Condo Developments to Be Built in Vancouver’s Trendy East Village.
Boheme is a low-rise retail and residential condo development being constructed at the north end of Commercial Drive at Hastings at the location of a former Mazda Dealership.
Plans call for four levels of mixed-use space at 1588 East Hastings Street, with shops, restaurants and boutiques on the ground floor, and 82 one and two-bedroom suites spread out across the remaining three levels.
Boheme Presale Condo at a Glance
• 4 level mixed use development
• Stylish white brick facade
• 82 units comprised on 1 & 2-bedrooms
• Project spearheaded by renowned Millennium Development
• Prices start below $240,000
• Sizes range from 492-1061 sq ft
• Common 2nd level lounge & terrace
Interest in this development is going to be strong. Don’t miss out on your chance to own or invest in this historic Vancouver neighborhood. Contact me right now.
Boheme – A New Opportunity to Buy in Vancouver’s Newest Emerging Condo Market.
The area where Boheme is being developed was previously a commercial and light industrial area. The Developers saw the potential and this East Vancouver neighbourhood is quickly transitioning into a hip pedestrian friendly residential hotbed.
Boheme allows pragmatic homebuyers or savvy investors to be early adopters in this gentrifying area. Prices are affordable, and the great mix of amenities on-site and within walking distance will make this neighbourhood one of the city’s best new places to live or make real estate investments.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
* indicates required
Pricing for Suites at this New Presale Vancouver Condo Development
Units at Boheme will start from $229,900, with 50% of 81 suites priced below $350,000.
The developers are promising prices below Vancouver market prices, in the neighbourhood of $520 per square foot.
|Floor Plans||Starting From|
|Junior 1 bedrooms||229,900|
|1 Bedroom and Flex:||229,900|
|1 Bedroom + Den + Flex:||329,900|
|2 Bedroom + Flex:||375,900|
All of the above are starting from prices. Call Mike for more details!
Floor Plans at Boheme
Plans at Boheme call for a mix of junior 1-bedrooms, traditional 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms, all with flex and outdoor spaces.
• Junior 1-bedrooms will range between 456 sq ft and 626 sq ft, including balconies or patios. Their bedrooms are separated from the rest of the suite by sliding doors.
• Many 1-bedrooms at Boheme will include flex/sleep and study areas. They’ll be large for Vancouver condos, from 555 sq ft ground floor units (with wonderful terrace space) to massive 923 square foot units boasting both a flex room and a nearly 280 sq ft terrace
• The collection of 2-bedroom suites at Boheme will provide living spaces from a quaint 707 sq ft to a grand 1061 sq ft, complete with two balconies.
Interiors at Boheme
• Choice of colour schemes; espresso (dark) or Cappuccino (light)
• Over-height 8’ 4” ceilings in most units
• Wide-plank laminate floors throughout
• Roller shade window coverings
• Solid over-height interior doors
The kitchens will inspire anyone to unleash their inner-gourmet:
• Polished quartz countertop
• Stainless-steel sinks with professional-grade pull-down faucets
• High-end brushed stainless steel appliances including gas ranges, integrated hood fans and Blomberg paneled dishwashers & refrigerators
Bathrooms at Boheme will be glorious retreats:
• European-inspired wood-paneled vanity cabinets
• Environmentally friendly toilets
• Oversized porcelain floor & shower tiles
• Polished chrome rain showers in master bathrooms
Development team for Boheme
The Millennium Development Group has made an indelible mark on Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. The company is behind landmark developments like OMA and OMA2 in Burnaby, L’Hermitage En Ville in Downtown Vancouver and successfully managed the now-thriving Athlete’s Village back from the brink, showing fiscal and management expertise in the process.
They tapped leading firm gBH Architects to come up with a design befitting the artistic, bohemian atmosphere of the area. This firm designed many of the spectacular buildings along the shores of False Creek South and their work on The Beasley at Smithe and Homer is a mind-blowing mix of restoration and modern design.
Presale Deposits for Boheme
Total presale deposits are 15% with 10% payable upon an acceptable offer and 5% by March 2013. I have been informed that how much deposit and when its payable is negotiable.
Expected Completion for Boheme
Tentative completion dates are set for Summer 2014.
Parking and Storage at Boheme
There are limited storage lockers available, meaning the first to buy will have first choice,
All units will have a reserved stall in the two-level, secure underground parking garage.
Check back for further details on parking and storage.
Amenities at Boheme Condo Development
Residents of Boheme will share a fantastic lounge on the 2nd level, complete with a full kitchen, big screen TV and landscaped terrace. There will be a state-of-the-art fitness centre available as well, along with numerous plots for urban agriculture. Best of all, condo fees are just $0.38/sq ft.
Onsite retail should include a grocery store as well as professional services like dentists or doctors. The building is within easy walking distance of the heart of Commercial Drive and is situated perfectly for transit users.
BOHEME Postal Code
Looking for other Pre-Consrtuction Properties in Vancouver?
Check out these great Presale Condos with Video, Floor Plans, and Pricing!
Looking for Guidance on Selling a Home in Vancouver?
Check out this great First Time Home Sellers Guide for Vancouver!