It is with great pleasure that we announce to you that the 4th annual Taste of Yaletown event has been confirmed to run October 14 - 26th, 2008. We will again be inviting and hosting the city's food and wine enthusiasts to discover and enjoy the fantastic offerings of Yaletown's premier restaurants, who will offer guests a special three-course menu at set prices of $25, $35 or $45. The event will be presented by title sponsor, American Express who will be donating a portion of their profits during the campaign to the Canadian Association of Food Banks. Additionally, each participating restaurant will be donating a portion of their profits on a selected night to the Greater Vancouver Food bank as well.
Taste of Yaletown is a community based event and is truly a time to showcase to the public and media the unique diversity that exists in Yaletown. We invite and encourage all YBIA members to participate in the 2008 event.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Become an official sponsor of Taste of Yaletown and get your company logo on all promotional and media materials
- Donate gift certificates, products or services for use with cross media promotions (TV, radio and print)
- Extend your locations hours so that visitors to the community have an opportunity to see what else we offer - yet another "taste of Yaletown"
- Make a donation to the Taste of Yaletown campaign for The Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Promote Taste of Yaletown by distributing promotional materials that will be provided to you at your location
- Partner with a participating restaurant and get creative!
Benefits to being involved:
- The opportunity to welcome new customers as a result of the outreach of the campaign to the GVRD community
- The opportunity for media exposure as a result of the event's media campaign and outreach
- Inclusion on the Taste of Yaletown website, Facebook Page and Blog.
- The opportunity to position your business as an important and active member of the Yaletown community
- The opportunity to participate in the VIP Media launch event prior to the commencement of Taste of Yaletown.
- The opportunity to participate in a charitable donation and community support
For further information on getting involved in Taste of Yaletown please contact us as soon as possible. Here are details on how to reach us:
Sara Pereira or Nicole Hall
Sara Pereira: Marketing & Communications