CENTURY 21 Westcountry Realty Ltd.
- 4915 50 Street PO Box 1806
Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1B4
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
As your licensed real estate sales representative I will do my best to provide you with honest and friendly service, I will be dedicated and work hard for my clients, and I will assist you in making the Real Estate transaction as "painless" and "enjoyable" as possible.
I love what I do and the people that I am fortunate to associate with. The real estate industry was made for me, I enjoy the constant challenge of staying on top of today's market, as well the opportunity to work with and meet new people everyday, and the flexibility allows me to maintain a full time job but also stay involved with my childrens' school activities.
I have worked as a teacher's assistant in a french immersion class room, spent 5 years as a rehabilitation facilitator, and after completing 2 years at the University of Calgary, received my real estate licence and have been in the real estate business since July, 2001. I am well versed in all areas of real estate, including, residential, acreages, farms, and commercial properties. I strive to help my clients have the best real estate experience possible.
Graduated high school in Quebec
Attended the University of Calgary for 2 years
Certified first aid instructor
Real Estate License
As a team, Century 21 Westcountry feels community involvement is very important. Each year we are a primary sponsor of The Cancer's society's Relay for Life, and as an individual, I coordinate a food drive for the local food bank every Christmas season. I also help at that time to put hampers together to give out from the food bank.
I am originally from Montreal, Quebec but have resided here in Rocky Mountain House since 1992. I live on an acreage with my husband Ray, and two sons. I have travelled to France where I have family residing, as well participated in a few school exchanges such as a visit to the Northwest Territories.
I love spending time at my home with my family, and also enjoy camping, curling, and visiting with friends and family.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - Masters Diamond
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - Masters Diamond
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - Masters Silver
- 2009 - Masters Emerald
- 2008 - Masters Ruby
- 2007 - Masters Diamond
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
- 2004 - Masters Emerald
- 2003 - Masters Silver
- 2002 - Masters Ruby
Why Choose Century 21 Westcountry Realty Ltd.
Today's Best Technology
- Top of the Line Web Site, linked to over 100 websites
- Show Case 21, our listings feature 21 photos while other companies have been known to show as little as 7
- Google Maps, our properties are pinpointed on Google Maps
- Google Ad Words, address is purchase through Google Ad Words, enabling people to find your property with the address
- Flickr from Yahoo, Photos are uploaded on Flikr with a brief description and a link to Showcase 21
- Blogger.com, weekly market updates are posted to over 20 websites including Facebook & Twitter
- Members of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating
- Agent websites, every agent has a personalized website
While bringing you the latest technology we still guarantee personal one on one service
- No automated answering service
- Strong community involvement
- Largest newspaper advertisement
- Client follow up center
- Monthly open houses
- company moving trailer available to our clients for a minimal fee
- Longest standing Brokerage in Rocky Mountain House
Benefits Of Using Your Local Realtor
- Better product knowledge
- Familiar with local schools & recreational activities
- Aware of real estate day to day activity prior to public knowledge
- Strong knowledge regarding community and surrounding areas
- Connections with local experts that work in the area to assist in your sale & purchase
- Readily available
- Office is located in central area
- Buyers come to local offices looking for available listings
- For your own personalized power point presentation regarding our marketing plan, email us today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- For even more real estate information please visit our office website!
As a general rule I ensure not to limit myself to any one area of real estate. There is so much to learn and so many avenues to take. My specialty is customer service! I thoroughly enjoy helping my clients find exactly what they are looking for in any field of real estate.
Smarter. Bolder. Faster.
Living Area: 2,103
Living Area: 3,320
Living Area: 2,527
Living Area: 2,044
Living Area: 2,298
"Isabelle went out of her way to make sure all of my questions were answered. On top of providing me with 4 seperate showings" ~ Tyler Kanten
Share your Experience
I would greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent real estate transaction. Please take a few moments to complete the following survey!!!