CENTURY 21 Westcountry Realty Ltd.
- 4915 50 Street PO Box 1806
Rocky Mountain House, AB T4T 1B4
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
As your licensed real estate sales representative I will do my best to provide you with honest and friendly service, I will be dedicated and work hard for my clients, and I will assist you in making the Real Estate transaction as "painless" and "enjoyable" as possible.
I love what I do and the people that I am fortunate to associate with. The real estate industry was made for me, I enjoy the constant challenge of staying on top of today's market, as well the opportunity to work with and meet new people everyday, and the flexibility allows me to maintain a full time job but also stay involved with my childrens' school activities.
I have worked as a teacher's assistant in a french immersion class room, spent 5 years as a rehabilitation facilitator, and after completing 2 years at the University of Calgary, received my real estate licence and have been in the real estate business since July, 2001. I am well versed in all areas of real estate, including, residential, acreages, farms, and commercial properties. I strive to help my clients have the best real estate experience possible.
Graduated high school in Quebec
Attended the University of Calgary for 2 years
Certified first aid instructor
Real Estate License
As a team, Century 21 Westcountry feels community involvement is very important. Each year we are a primary sponsor of The Cancer's society's Relay for Life, and as an individual, I coordinate a food drive for the local food bank every Christmas season. I also help at that time to put hampers together to give out from the food bank.
I am originally from Montreal, Quebec but have resided here in Rocky Mountain House since 1992. I live on an acreage with my husband Ray, and two sons. I have travelled to France where I have family residing, as well participated in a few school exchanges such as a visit to the Northwest Territories.
I love spending time at my home with my family, and also enjoy camping, curling, and visiting with friends and family.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - Masters Diamond
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - Masters Diamond
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - Masters Silver
- 2009 - Masters Emerald
- 2008 - Masters Ruby
- 2007 - Masters Diamond
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
- 2004 - Masters Emerald
- 2003 - Masters Silver
- 2002 - Masters Ruby
Why Choose Century 21 Westcountry Realty Ltd.
Today's Best Technology
- Top of the Line Web Site, linked to over 100 websites
- Show Case 21, our listings feature 21 photos while other companies have been known to show as little as 7
- Google Maps, our properties are pinpointed on Google Maps
- Google Ad Words, address is purchase through Google Ad Words, enabling people to find your property with the address
- Flickr from Yahoo, Photos are uploaded on Flikr with a brief description and a link to Showcase 21
- Blogger.com, weekly market updates are posted to over 20 websites including Facebook & Twitter
- Members of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating
- Agent websites, every agent has a personalized website
While bringing you the latest technology we still guarantee personal one on one service
- No automated answering service
- Strong community involvement
- Largest newspaper advertisement
- Client follow up center
- Monthly open houses
- company moving trailer available to our clients for a minimal fee
- Longest standing Brokerage in Rocky Mountain House
Benefits Of Using Your Local Realtor
- Better product knowledge
- Familiar with local schools & recreational activities
- Aware of real estate day to day activity prior to public knowledge
- Strong knowledge regarding community and surrounding areas
- Connections with local experts that work in the area to assist in your sale & purchase
- Readily available
- Office is located in central area
- Buyers come to local offices looking for available listings
- For your own personalized power point presentation regarding our marketing plan, email us today! email@example.com
- For even more real estate information please visit our office website!
As a general rule I ensure not to limit myself to any one area of real estate. There is so much to learn and so many avenues to take. My specialty is customer service! I thoroughly enjoy helping my clients find exactly what they are looking for in any field of real estate.
Smarter. Bolder. Faster.
2,103 living area
3,320 living area
2,044 living area
"Isabelle went out of her way to make sure all of my questions were answered. On top of providing me with 4 seperate showings" ~ Tyler Kanten