CENTURY 21 Fusion
- 210-310 Wellman Lane
Saskatoon, SK S7T 0J1
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. With over 23 years of award winning real estate consulting experience, my personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today, provides you with a powerful edge when selling or buying a home. My expertise, the abundance of cutting edge marketing tools available to me and the drive to win for you makes for a rewarding Buying or Selling experience!
Should you be looking to sell a property, I am confident that I can exceed your expectations when it comes to service and getting the property sold. I have the necessary tools to get the job done in a timely manner, with the least amount of inconvenience to you and to get you the highest price possible. Alternately, if you are looking to buy a home, I will look tirelessly to find the right home for you. I would love to assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. I have the skills to negotiate, look after all the details and to ensure that you find and attain your dream home. Whichever path you are on, I bring a standard of excellence, experience, professionalism, courteous and knowledgeable service....AND I GUARANTEE IT!
I look forward to the opportunity of working both for you and with you as you undertake the largest investments of your life!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!
- Jacqueline specializes in the buying and selling of residential real estate, investment properties both multi-family and residential, and acreage properties in the Saskatoon and surrounding areas
- Member of CREA - Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of SRAR - Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors
- Member of ASR - Association of Saskatchewan Realtors
- Offering over 23 Years of Award Winning Real Estate Consulting Experience
- Jacqueline is an Associate Broker - Designation received 1998
- Jacqueline has the CBR Designation - Certified Buyer Representative
- I have the VIP Designation - VIP Referral Specialists
- I have the REL Designation - Residential Relocation Specialists
- Jacqueline has extensive post seconday education including a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Behavioral Psychology which enables her to effectively communicate with people and to intepretate body language convocated 1988
- Jacqueline has an Advanced Honours Certificate in Arts in Bioarchaeology - convocated with Honours in 2010 which enables her to think outside the box and to look for the less obvious solutions
- Jacqueline has 2/3 of her Bachelor of Commerce Degree - this provides her with knowledge in economics, finance and marketing
Jacqueline has volunteered on the following professional committees:
1996 -2002 Member of the Political Action Committee, Saskatoon Real Estate Board
1996 -1998, 2002 Member of the Social Committee, Saskatoon Real Estate Board
1999 -2002 Member of the Disciplinary Research Committee, Saskatoon Real Estate Board
2005 Member of the Realtor Safety and Awareness Committee
1999 Member of the SREB Symposium Planning Committee
1996 - 2015 Member of the Century 21 Social Committee, Saskatoon
1997 - 2009, 2011-2015 - Member of the Century 21 Internal Advertising Committee, Saskatoon
1994-2015 - Member of the Century 21 Easter Seal Committee
2015 - Chair of the Century 21 Fusion Internal Advertising Committee
- Fall 2013 Marketing Expert
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist
UNIVERSITY OF REGINA, Convocated in 1988 with a B.A., Psychology Major. This provides me with excellent communication skills and the ability to fully interpret and understand unspoken communication.
UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN, Convocated in 2010 with a B.A. HON. (with Honours) in Bio-Archaeology, Specializing in Osteology and Paleo-Pathology. A fascinating hobby but more importantly provided me with the ability to think outside of the box.
I am an Associate Broker - Designation received 1998
I have the CBR Designation - Certified Buyer Representative
Extensive on-going Real Estate Courses and Seminars.
- What I love the most is spending time with my young daughter!
- What I love next is my job...helping people find their dream home is extrememly fulfilling. My success has allowed me to be very passionate about assisting children in Third World Countries.
- My family's favorite thing to do would be travelling, both in Canada and to warmer destinations.
- I adore cooking and growing my own produce in my vegetable garden makes it much tastier.
- Our favorite restaurants in Saskatoon include the Granary, Truffles, Cut, Moxies
- Our favorite places to travel are PV in Mexico, San Diego, New Zealand and the Dominican Republic
- Places we would like to visit include the UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, New Zealand (again), and a variety of different warm destinations in the Carribean
Jacqueline's volunteer time includes:
Volunteerism within the Community
- 1994 - 2000 President, Canadian Celiac Association, Saskatoon Chapter
- 2001 - 2003 Past President and Treasurer, Canadian Celiac Association, Saskatoon Chapter
- 2001 - Planning Urban Congress - Planning Committee
- 2009 – Vice President, The Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Linguistics and Archaeology Students Association
- 2000-2009 - Member of the Easter Seals 24 Hour Relay Planning Committee which raises money for Camp Easter Seals
- 2012 and 2013, Treasurer for the Lakeridge Co-operative Preschool
- 2014, Vice-President Lakeridge School Parent Council
- 2014 and 2015 - Treasurer, School Community Council, Lakeridge School
Volunteerism at a National Level
- 1994 - 1998 Mid-west Regional Director, National Board of Directors, Canadian Celiac Association
Volunteerism at a Global Level
- 2002 – 2010 Volunteer at numerous World Vision Events to aid with International Child Sponsorship
- 2009 – Corporate Sponsor of the locally organized and performed Blast from the Past Concert, which raised approximately $20,000 in one night in Saskatoon for a new well for a small village in war-torn Rwanda
- I grew up mostly in Regina but was born in the United Kingdom and moved to Saskatoon in 1989 and have called Saskatoon home since that time.
- My husband, Derrick, grew up as a youngster in a number of smaller communities with Asquith being the last of these until the family moved to Saskatoon when he was in his teens.
- I have a beautiful daughter, Sabrina, who is now nearly 7 years of age.. and step-son and step-daughter
- We both are keenly involved with our family and have a strong awareness of global poverty and the suffering of children in third world countries.
- I currently sponsor 23 children globally through World Vision and Plan Canada. Making a difference in their lives has become a passion for me.
- I am very active in raising money and awareness for Easter Seals locally in Saskatoon and have taken rapeled three times down Carleton Towers for Kids to Camp
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2016 - Long Term Service Award
- 2015 - Masters Silver
- 2014 - Masters Silver
- 2013 - Masters Emerald
- 2009 - Masters Silver
- 2008 - Masters Ruby
- 2007 - Masters Emerald
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
- 2005 - Masters Ruby
- 2004 - Masters Silver
- 2003 - Masters Ruby
- 2002 - Masters Ruby
- 2001 - Masters Ruby
- 2000 - Masters Club
- 1999 - Masters Silver Club
- 1998 - Masters Silver Club
- 1997 - Masters Club
- 1995 - Masters Silver Club
- Adelaide Churchill
- Arbor Creek
- Brevoort Park
- Buena Vista
- Caswell Hill
- City Park
- College Park
- Confederation Park
- East College Park
- Forest Grove
- Greystone Heights
- Grosvenor Park
- Hampton Village
- Holiday Park
- Hudson Bay Park
- King George
- Lawson Heights
- Massey Place
- Montgomery Place
- Mount Royal
- North Park
- Nutana Park
- Pacific Heights
- Pleasant Hill
- Queen Elizabeth
- Richmond Heights
- River Heights
- Silverwood Heights
- The Willows
- University Heights S.C.
- Varsity View