CENTURY 21 Foxx Realty Ltd.
- 102 Saskatchewan Ave E
Portage la Prairie, MB R1N 0L1
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighborhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
The biggest frustration and concern that I have found in the service industry is the lack of customer service. That is why my number one goal and priority is to ensure you (my clients) receive the highest standard of customer service.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, my services will be customized to each individual's needs and goals. As a professional you can expect that the information and advice that I provide you with will be accurate, informative and essential for you to make the decisions that you will need to obtain your real estate needs and goals.
"My Goal is Only Accomplished When Your Goal Becomes Reality."
I received my Manitoba Real Estate license in 2012 and look forward to building my business and career with you and Century21 Foxx Realty.
Why you should hire me to sell your house.
Why you should hire me to sell your house.
For most families, selling their home is one of the biggest financial decisions they will ever make. The process can be daunting, with many important questions that need to be answered. Choosing the best real estate agent to market and sell your home can make all the difference, turning an otherwise difficult, stressful process into a comfortable, informed experience that you are in control of. I will make sure that you get the best price for your home, in the least amount of time.
1. I'll give it to you straight
Once you hire me and we agree on a realistic selling strategy, my focus will be to get the best possible price with the least amount of hassle. I’ll lay out the issues that need to be handled, be clear about the pros and cons, and spell out your options. I’ll always tell you the truth, give you my best advice, and guide you through the process to get the deal done to your satisfaction after all that’s when I get paid!
2. You’ll get experienced, knowledgeable and progressive representation
I am an expert in our marketplace and I study local trends every day. I am committed to constantly improving my person and my skills.
3. I'll know how to price your home
Pricing your home is as much a science as it is an art. In my opinion it is the single most important factor to consider when selling. I will go through the latest sales in the neighbourhood and prepare a detailed market analysis, and considering the market at the time of listing I will give you proper information to choose a price for your home.
4. I'll provide you with a comprehensive marketing plan
I have a marketing plan that will be customized to meet your needs and wants. I aggressively look for buyers for my listings 2 hours every business day. I track my results and I adjust the marketing strategy as necessary. My Guarantee: If at any time, for any reason, you are not satisfied with my services, you may cancel the listing agreement.
5. I'll provide you with a technological advantage
In addition to a For Sale sign and listing your property in the Multiple Listing Service, I am trained in internet marketing.
6. You’ll have a buffer between you and the buyer
I will weed out the intimidators and protect you from the speculators and the bargain hunters. You will never have to talk to a buyer if you don't want to. I will negotiate on your behalf and guide you through the selling and closing process.
7. You’ll save a ton of time and work
For starters, some real estate files, depending on the type of transactions, can be one to three inches thick. Rather than spending time organizing and handling volumes of paperwork I will do most of it for you, and I will guide you through your part as well. Then there are the phone calls, the showings, the negotiations, the inspections, the requested repairs.
8. You’ll be covered, even after closing
Many questions can pop up that were overlooked in the excitement of closing. You might need an update on your property's value. Anything at all, I am just one phone call away. I will stand by, ready to assist. I will never leave you.
9. I’m here to stay
The basis for my success and continued career in real estate is referrals and repeat business from happy and satisfied clients. I will be there for you when you need real estate services in the future, as well as periodically providing market updates and valuable pertinent information to keep you informed and to stay in touch.
Why you should choose me as your buyer agent.
Why you should choose me as your buyer agent.
As your agent, my focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. I will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent, I'll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. I'll be representing you, not the seller. This assures that my experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, I will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home. As a real estate expert in this area, I help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. I can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Let me help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have at any time.
Why use an Agent?
When buying, it is simple, it`s free!
Enjoy the experience, knowledge and expertise that I, as a registered Real Estate Professional, can offer. A REALTOR® offers fiduciary rights to you with no extra cost! If you do not know what this entails, ASK ME! I love informing people of all the advantages they gain just by working with a REALTOR®!
When it's time to sell, you must be confident that every element of negotiating the best terms and the highest price has been set before your home is even listed.
To begin, look through the resources I have provided. This information will help get you started in assessing your real estate situation and planning for a stress-free and successful sale.
It takes a trusted professional realtor to move your house quickly, professionally and profitably.
When you decide to sell I will be your guide, advocate and fierce negotiator. I will work hard and co-operate with you to make yours a great sale.
Please take a look at the 10-Step Marketing Plan below - designed to obtain the highest possible sale price and get the job done for you:
1. A computerized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is prepared and updated as required. You will be kept informed on prices and market conditions on an on-going basis.
2. Promotional descriptions are prepared, highlighting the special attributes of the property for buyers and Real Estate agents. As soon as I receive the photos of your property from the photographer I compile a Feature Sheet. This Feature Sheet highlights the details of my clients' homes. I include the MLS data sheet, a map showing location of the listing, floor plans, and a Property Disclosure Statement (PDS). I make the PDS available for other Realtors to help them when writing an offer, thus saving valuable time waiting for a faxed copy of the documents.
3. The listing is processed for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) and the CENTURY 21 Foxx Realty sign is placed on your property - the sign of "The Local Experts".
4. Your listing information is immediately conveyed to CENTURY 21.ca, all branches and sales representatives of all companies are available Internationally through our Canadian website. Pictures and full property information is made available to each sales representative who specializes in the area or expresses interest.
5. Other marketing techniques: Open House and by Agents' Tours (at your request). I will also provide multiple internet advertisements just to show off your property and attract maximum attention.
6. Your listing will soon be promoted worldwide on the most viewed real estate websites, including my own - this website. A record/tracking sheet of all showings and enquiries is maintained.
7. As appropriate, I will discuss feedback from buyers, comments on price, and any new sales information that affects the sale of your property.
8. I meet with other sales representatives regularly to discuss and promote my listings, as well as to obtain feedback.
9. I negotiate to obtain the highest possible price and most favorable terms for you, on offers.
10. Once sold, follow-up is carried out to ensure that paperwork is fully completed and forwarded to the appropriate parties, (i.e. your lawyer).
What costs can you expect when selling your home?
- the commission/fee you agreed to pay your brokerage;
- the legal fees to discharge any existing mortgage whether or not you engage your own lawyer;
- the Goods & Services Tax (GST) on the real estate commission and on your legal fees;
- any prepayment penalty levied by the financial institution for early pay-out of an existing mortgage;
- your share of the property taxes for the year if the current year's taxes have not yet been paid, plus any penalties due for late payment of unpaid taxes.
Please contact me if you have any questions about selling your home. (204) 870 7047 Jakob Lautenschlaeger
You may also ask me about my Referral program, if you know someone who is thinking of buying or selling a home.
- Joined CENTURY 21Andrich Realty now Foxx Realty in 2012
- Member of the Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Registered Manitoba REALTOR®
My professional interests would include being able to provide maximum value with the services I provide. This, by achieving the top of the market value on the sale of your property and through facilitating purchases which represent the best interests of my clients in every way I can... before the purchase, and continuing through and beyond the sale.
Other interests of mine would include working with the out of town client. CENTURY 21 has a diverse referral base to assist those transfering in or out of Portage La Prairie or whether finding or selling a personal or investment property in Manitoba.
For those shopping for property outside of Portage La Prairie, possibly residential or searching for a recreational property in rural Manitoba, I do so enjoy this experience. I love working in rural Manitoba, if for nothing else, the opportunity to get out of the city and enjoy the view and fresh country air.
Board member at the Central Plains Challenge Walk Since 2011
Chairman of the Central Plains Challenge Walk Since 2014
- Fall 2013 Marketing Expert
- CREATE 21 Canada