CENTURY 21 Lanthorn Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 102 Main Street
Picton, ON K0K 2T0
I had the good fortune of growing up on the family dairy farm at Hillier in Prince Edward County. My wife,Sandra, and I have always lived in the " County" as we so proudly claim. We have a wonderful son,Jett, that is continually adding to our lives. We start our days looking after 30 plus registered Shire horses on the farm.
Since 1991 real estate sales, aquisistions and counselling as been a professional career. I have always had an interest in what objects, animals, land or property was worth. Over the years small changes compile to create significant results. As buyers and consumers we all strive to achieve a gain from our purchases. I believe that real estate has to rank at the top for fullfilling this desire. Homes, vacant land, commercial properties and farms will all appreciate over time and therefore become investments. It is a goal of all salespeople at Century 21 Lanthorn to facilitate our clients in achieving this rewarding process.
We at Century 21 Lanthorn are involved and take pride in our communities. Our mission is to be the company that is sought out and referred to by consumers.
- investment properties
- raw land
Competed elementary and secondary school 1971
BSc. in Ag. 1975 University of Guelph
Dairy Farm / Registerd Holstein Cattle / Registerd Percheron Horses 1960-1986
Family Campground and Resort Operation 1986-1997
Real estate sales 1991-1994
Real estate broker/owner 1994.........
Registered Shire Horse breeding farm 1996.........
- was raised on a dairy farm
- attended a one room elementry school for 8 years
- 5 year arts and science secondary education
- graduated with BSc. in Agr. from University of Guelph
- returned to dairy farm and operated same with Father and Mother
- enjoyed playing hockey, baseball, snow skiing, water skiing, and football
- was a member of 4-H clubs in Prince Edward County
- also participated in Junior Farmers
- was a 4-H club leader
- sponser minor sport teams
- Management Academy
- CENTURY 21 Commercial Specialist
- Buyer Rep Marketing
- ProPower 21
- Certified in Real Estate Finance
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Certified Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
My Horse Farm
Sandra, Jett and myself enjoy showing our registered Shire horses.We travel to Columbus,Ohio; Syracuse,New York and Harrisburg Penn. each year to compete.Showing here is our homebred gelding, Black Park Custom Ordered at Harrisburg Penn.
This is our Ohio home away from home. Our Amish friends live here and their son has a real talent at breaking horses to drive and ride. This is a young team of Shire-Quarter horse crosses( 2&3 year old full brothers) we are driving on the farm lane in Holmes County outside Millersburg. Hopefully the time to do this keeps increasing, maybe soon this will become more common.