My Service Pledge to Sellers
CENTURY 21®SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE®
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to perform the following services pertaining to your property:
1. Dedicate myself to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
7. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
9. Provide a Customized Marketing Plan for the property to include, as appropriate, recommended promotion and other activities, along with a “schedule of events” outlining those marketing steps mutually agreed upon.
10. Furnish you with a written Competitive Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for your property. This analysis may be updated to reflect changing market conditions.
11. Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the salability of your property.
12. Review local marketing customs, conditions and procedures, and make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your property.
13. Have the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign installed on your property (with your permission and subject to local regulations).
14. Promote your property to all appropriate incoming transferees referred to this office through the International CENTURY 21® CGRN Referral System.
15. Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you comments received about your property.
16. Show your property to qualified buyers.
17. Provide a CGRN Referral Form, offering you the services of a CENTURY 21 office at your new destination (if appropriate) to assist with your search for a new property.
18. Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
19. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor closing activities as permitted by law or local practice.
20. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.
CENTURY 21 Red Ribbon Realty (2000) Ltd., Brokerage*