Guidelines for the pickup are as follows:
- Place all loose leaves on the boulevard or shoulder of the road, and not over catch basins or in the ditches in front of your house
- Put leaves out no earlier than one week before your scheduled day of pick up.
- Leave must be on the street no later than 7:00am on the first day of your zone's collection day
- Ensure leaves are free of debris
- Remove leaves that have been put out after the collection dates
Halton Region picks up bagged leaves and yard waste on the same day as your garbage pick up. They only pick up leaves contained in paper yard waste bags or open, reusable, rigid containers labelled yard waste. Click here to view your garbage collection schedule.
Thanks very much for reading. As always, if you would like to discuss your current real estate situation, I would love to offer my expert knowledge of the Oakville and Burlington markets. I will also show you how my exceptional marketing plan will help you get more money for your home and also make it sell faster. You can reach me at 905 845 9180, or by email at email@example.com.
Century 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd, Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
905 845 9180