As the new year begins we tend to review our past year and plan for 2012. Sometimes we just have to remind ourselves about the simple things, and we don't have to completely overhaul our approach. A few things to ponder:
1. Appreciate all that you have.
2. Give some of it away.
3. Give some of yourself away every day.
4. Smile...it can change someone's day.
5. Remember that everyone is carrying something...help them if you can.
6. Approach everything with your best effort.
7. Respect yourself.
8. Have some fun!
Have a wonderful 2012!