CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 4 Pine River Road, Unit 8
Angus, ON L0M 1B2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Living in the country herself, Janet has a special interest in working with buyers and sellers of country homes and farms. One needs to be ever mindful of the more complex requirements that country property transactions have, compared to urban ones. Her clients appreciate her extensive experience in this regard, along with her ability to recognize the quality of materials and workmanship used in the building and renovating of rural homes.
Janet finds seniors a very special group to work with. She is committed to ensuring that her senior clients have clear and complete information, so that they can make the best decisions as their lifestyle requirements change. She has recently acquired her Accredited Senior Agent designation which allows her to understand and accomodate the unique and special real estate needs of the over 55 crowd.
Before entering the field of real estate Janet worked as a social worker in Barrie. The people skills she developed during this time were excellent preparation for the intricacies of real estate. Clients need an empathetic listener and a strong negotiator, who can read the other side; someone who places the client's best interests uppermost. Through 24 years in real estate, Janet has cosistently built on these skills.
A full-time commitment in my Real Estate Career.
Janet served the Board of Directors of South Simcoe Theatre in Cookstown over 10 years in various executive positions including; Treasurer, Secretary, Vice President and Chair.
She is a Recipient of the following volunteer awards;
The Association of Community Theatres in Ontario Volunteer Award
Simcoe County Volunteer Award
President's Award, Association of Community Theatres in Ontario
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
Janet has a great love of theatre and has been involved for many years on the local boards of community theatre groups as well as often acting in many of the plays produced in Barrie, Essa, and surrounding areas.
Her other interests include:
Painting - she is a member of a local artists' group called "The Group of Six".
Scrapbooking - to save all those special memories of her granddaughters'childhoods, and
Family geneoology research - which includes a wee dram of Irish background
Janet has had the good fortune of being married for 44 years to a local home builder. Together they built their Utopian home. They have three children, all successful in their own careers, and 2 granddaughters, who bring them great joy.