My Marketing strategy
- List your property on Mlxchange, Mls.ca & Realtor.ca (This is the preliminary step to put your house for sale on the market.)
- Put your listing on my website and Century 21 website as a Showcase Property. Century 21 gets the maximum traffic of buyers online in Canada. It gets upto one million visitors per month.
- Your house will have its own unique www.6221132street.com website. The website will have 21 pictures of your property, all required information about your property and miscellaneous information about the neighbourhood. These are the key facts that buyers look for while buying a property.
- Make a Virtual Tour of the property.
- For Sale sign on your property with an additional sign “Google me”. This encourages and entices neighbours and interested buyers to look in for more information.
- Exclusive Open house with Refreshments for Neighbours and their friends and family. I will personally go to deliver all the invites.
- Just listed flyers will be distributed or mailed to neighbourhood homes and beyond.
Where do buyers come from?
- Realtors bring in clients. That’s why list the property on Mlxchange.com
- Buyers do drive-bys to hunt for home in their favoured area. For Sale sign and Google me sign entices them to look for more information.
- Neighbours know someone who is looking to purchase in the same neighbourhood. Neighbours Open house showcases the property to them. Encouraging them to discuss our beautifully presented home with their friends and family.
- Online. In today’s day and age, enormous numbers of buyers search for homes online first. The strong presence and presentation of your home online is a great advantage
Call Me @ 604 725 9131 So I can put this sign on your front yard
CENTURY 21 Coastal Realty Ltd.