Did you know?? You can buy a vacation home with 5% down payment
A cottage at the lake for weekend getaways?? Yes, you can purchase a vacation home with 5% down payment.
· Vacation home
· At minimum, property must have a kitchen, 3-piece bathroom, bedroom, and common area
· Property need not be winterized
· Seasonal access permitted (road not plowed during winter)
· No permanent heat source is required. For example, a wood stove, fireplace, stove or heat blower is acceptable.
· Foundation may be floating. For example, sitting on blocks.
· Water source needn't be drinkable. However, there must be running water in the home.
· Boat access only, accepted
- (on a case by case basis)
- Good credit with a minimum credit bureau score of 650.
- Down payment must be from own resources
- Maximum of one insured vacation property per applicant
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions