Seller's Marketing Guide
Okanagan Seller's Corner
There are a number of different areas that are important to consider when choosing your real estate representative:
Personality & Service
Once you decide to sell your home, it is important to choose a realtor that both you and your family can trust and feel comfortable working with. As a sales associate for Century 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., I am that real estate professional you are looking for. I provide my clients with all the benefit of my knowledge and experience they need during the process of selling their home. I am dedicated to making sure that the process goes smoothly. My full-time, full-service approach means I'm always there for support and guidance when you need me.
Marketing your home is a vital component in ensuring that your property receives the exposure it commands to respective buyers. As a part of my marketing strategy I will:
• Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis and advise you on your home's current market value
• List your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®), a database of homes for sale in Canada
• Put your home on my Century 21 website with 21 high resolution professional photos
• Advertise your home on numerous online platforms
• Hold open houses and show your home to prospective buyers
• Advise you on all offers you receive
• Negotiate the sales contract
A Buyer will typically go with their first impression of the appearance and over-all condition of the property therefore, it is important to make your home more appealing to Buyers. This list of suggestions can assist you in making your home more appealing to Buyers.
Exterior (Curb Appeal)
• Sweep front walkway.
• Remove newspapers, bikes and toys.
• Park extra cars away from the property.
• Trim back the shrubs.
• Apply fresh, clean paint throughout.
• Clean windows and window coverings throughout.
• Keep plumbing and all appliances in working order.
• Maintain all sealants (window, tub, shower, sink, etc.) in good condition.
• Make sure roof and gutters are in good condition; no repairs needed.
• Mow the lawn more frequently and plant flowers.
• Keep pet areas clean.
• Kitchen and bathroom should shine.
• Quick once-over with the vacuum; carpets should be clean.
• Place fresh flowers in the main rooms.
• Put dishes away, unless setting a formal display for decoration.
• Make beds and put all clothes away.
• Open drapes and turn on lights for a brighter feel.
• Straighten closets.
• Put toys away.
• Turn off television.
• Play soft music on the radio/stereo.
• Keep pets out of the way and pet areas clean and odour-free.
• Secure jewelry, cash, prescription medication and other valuables.
• Enhance the spaciousness of each room. Pack away collectables to allow buyer to envision own furnishings in home.
• Potential Buyers usually feel more comfortable if the owners are not present.
• If people unaccompanied by an agent request to see your property, please refer them to your agent for an appointment.
• Leave a number where you can be reached if you are leaving town, even for a weekend.
CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd.
Tourism Kelowna Video
Some People Say This Place Doesn’t Exist
1,660 living area
749 living area
1,534 living area
241 living area
440 living area
326 living area