West Meadowlark Park Real Estate Listings and Information
West Meadowlark Park was originally part of the old town of Jasper Place which was annexed by Edmonton in 1964. At the time of Jasper Place’s incorporation in 1950, 170 Street formed the town’s western limit and West Meadowlark Park was considered to be quite distant from the town centre and from Edmonton. It was not until the 1960s that the neighbourhood began to develop and residential construction continued into the 1980s. The dominant structure type in the neighbourhood is the single detached home, but row houses and apartments account for well over half of the total dwelling units.
For more information, click here