Several new highs were set for the month based on reports through the Association of Regina REALTORS® MLS® System compared to February 2011.
- Sales in all geographic areas was up 26% - from 237 to 298
- Sales in the city were up 17% - from 210 to 246
- Average sale price in all geographic areas was up 5% - from $271,407 to $285,374
- Average sale price in the city was up 6% - from $274,171 to $291,347
- New listings were down 6% - from 439 to 468 a year ago.
As the Spring market approaches, I typically have more buyers searching for a home. If you would like your home to be one considered, please contact me at www.century21.ca/jaymie.heidt.