Flying Back To Canada? Don't Get Stuck Abroad

Since March 15, 2016; Canada's entry requirement has changed. If you obtained a work or study permit before August 1, 2015, and you are planning to travel outside of Canada and returning by air, you might need to get an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Don't wait until when you ready to travel. Apply online today at

Important: The eTA doesn't apply to Canadian permanent resident travelling internationally. Haven't said that, you're still required to tender your permanent resident card to board your flight back to Canada.

Have a happy Spring and Summer holiday or vacation. 

There are no comments

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

Jeff Edos

Jeff Edos

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog Archives