What Do I Need To Get A Rental Housing License In Waterloo?

Following a wild ride with a great deal of controversy, the City Of Waterloo Rental Housing licensing program takes effect April 1, 2012.  If you are planning on applying for a license, you should contact the Electrical Safety Authority for an inspection to obtain the required ESA certificate.  Contact info is 1-877-372-7233 or visit http://esasafe.com.

If, like the ride pictured above, the thought of applying makes your stomach churn, there is help.  The City of Waterloo is holding a series of 15 workshops to assist those wishing to apply.  They are being held at the Waterloo Rec Complex in Lions Room 200.  The dates are Feb. 14, 15, 16, 28 and 29.  The sessions are 1-3, 4-6 and 7-9 pm.  Note registration is required and you can register at rental@waterloo.ca.

For advice on how this affects the value of your Waterloo rental property or for information on buying a rental property in Waterloo, feel free to contact me jeff.gingerich@century21.ca 519-505-4488.

Jeff Gingerich

Sales Representative

Century 21 Home Realty Inc. Brokerage

Office:  519-570-4663

Direct:  519-505-4488


"Delivering results since 1989"





Jeff Gingerich

Jeff Gingerich

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog Archives