CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Brokerage*
- 4169 King Street East
Kitchener, ON N2P 2E8
Welcome to my Website
I am ecstatic to be returning to work after being off a few years with hip surgeries that unfortunately had not gone well. Thankfully I am getting around well now and feeling great though my web site is still a work in progress.
Finding that special home in todays ultra competitive market is difficult as presently homes which present well & are priced right have been attracting multiple offers and often selling over list price. That is where my negotiating ability can be critical in helping you find your dream home, sell your existing home or both!
Please give me a call at 226-748-4499 and I would be happy to show you how I can really help!
1) My negotiating skills were honed in 20+ years of real estate / construction related contract negotiations at the management level (including lots of large, complex transactions into many millions of dollars).
2) I take the time to present offers face to face. This gives invaluable information that I can use to my purchasers advantage. Sometimes it is not what is said by the sellers or their agent but the facial expressions and body language that also means a lot!
3) I coach my sellers in advance to prepare them for offer presentation by the buyers agent (if one takes the time to present in person) so that they do not give away information verbally or non verbally lessening our negotiating position.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE / SKILL
1) I have been fortunate to have worked in the following real estate related areas:
- low and high rise residential condo construction
- land development for subdivisions
- new home construction and sales
- commercial construction
- mergers & acquisitions
Knowledge gained here can be very handy if things go wrong in a house sale but even more valuable helping to prevent things from going wrong in the 1st place.
2) Personal qualities employers valued.
My hard work and dedication allowed me to advance up the ranks in the above companies. All of the owners had enough confidence in my loyalty and honesty that I was always a cheque signer sometimes sole cheque signer.
3) Working very closely with a QC lawyer I learned a lot of real estate law:
- Contract law (agreements of purchase & sale)
- Condo act (even drafting of declaration, by-laws, rules & regulations)
- Residential tenancy act
- Commercial tenancy act
- Construction lien act (documents, time deadlines, court procedures)
4) Previously took Ontario mortgage brokers course & recently mortgage agent course.
1) To always put your interests first and foremost.
2) To truly understand your wants & needs so that you get the:
- right property or the right buyer
- best price and terms
- quick completion
- least amount of hassle
You don't want to drive all over town seeing an endless array of homes (especially with kids).
You don't want a continuous unproductive flow of visitors through to keep your home spotless for.
3) To always provide the excellent level of service that I would want for my family .
4) To provide you the same advice that I would provide a close friend, which hopefully we will end up being.
5) To apply the old fashioned value of a hand shake being my bond though unfortunately present day real estate contracts are required to be in writing.
6) To be brutally honest to let you know of anything potentially affecting your optimal outcome.
EXAMPLE - Having a listing price which is too high with expectation that you can just lower the price later. Homes that sit on the market tend to fetch less dollars than they would have if they had been priced right initially!
7) To research and provide you all key information so that you can make the best decisions!
8) To stay current on all important real estate topics.
9) To work closely with the experts to identify and provide the best possible advice on difficult issues such as recent Kitec Pluming problems as well as UFE, Asbestos, Mold, Aluminum Wiring, Drug / Grow Operations etc.
10) To live by the get by giving philosophy. Donating time and money to worthy causes (see volunteer interests below).
1) EASTER SEALS - Kids to Camp
- we at Century21 donate to this very worthy cause of sending handicapped children to special summer camps designed to handle their disabilities. This is the highlight of their year for these boys and girls putting the bigger smiles on their faces than you can ever imagine!
2) Waterloo Wolverines Basketball Academy
- elite level, high school age, all star basketball teams competing in OBA's and AAU
- this program provides many players who would not have had an opportunity to achieve education after high school the opportunity and encouragement to achieve in all areas of their lives not just sports.
- Co-founder, Coached and Board Member for many years.
- U19 team #1 in Division 1 in Ontario 2015.
- many scholarship players including Jamal Murray NCAA Division 1 Kentucky Wildcats in 2015 and going to the NBA next year (expected to be a top 5 pick in the first round of the NBA draft by many)
3) KW Basketball League (adult men's league)
- Treasurer and previously a player in top divisions for many years
4) Kitchener Waterloo Aquarium Society
- currently Vice President and have been a long time member and tropical fish enthusiast!
Kitchener-Waterloo, known as the twin cities, is located in the southwest part of the province of Ontario. Using the 401 highway as a reference point, ...
Cambridge is a great place to live, work and play. It is located in southern Ontario at the confluence of the Grand and Speed Rivers in the Region of Waterloo. ...
Guelph is a beautiful city 100 kilometres west of Toronto and just east of Kitchener-Waterloo. Guelph is well known for its large population of Italian-Canadian ...