CENTURY 21 First Canadian Corp., Brokerage*
- 420 York Street
London, ON N6B 1R1
Welcome - Where Experience Matters
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. Multiple Service Awards since 1997. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want (buyer comfort zone). Enjoy the no Obligation "Secrets of Real Estate Package" designed to help save you thousands.
If you are interested in selling a property, I have the expertise of over 24 years to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price (Media DVD's or Thumb Drive Media can increase your best price substantially). Learn how Buyers and their Agents think!
I look forward to the opportunity of working with you!
"Going Beyond The Sale"
Featured Virtual Tours
Select Your Virtual Tour Below..........
Double Click Video For Full Screen View
Thinking You Can Buy without a Realtor? Watch Video
With over 24 years of experience helping Buyers, I could have saved these Buyers from a huge mess.
Watch The Video & Find Out Why..................
First Time Buyer Program "Secrets of Real Estate"
Customized Buyer Packages designed to teach & protect the First Time Buyer
- Learn 11 Major Mistakes Buyers Make
- How to Negotiate Your Mortgage
- Government Programs (you could save thousands)
- Budget Planning & Assets Sheets
- Reasons Not to Buy That Just Shown Home
- How to Pick Your Home Inspector
- Learn to Buy within Your Comfort Zone (don't maximize your mortgage)
- Learn about property background checks (save thousands)
- Secrets of Negotiating Your Home Purchase
- Learn How Agency works & How it will Save you Money
- Step by Step Guide to Buying a Home
- Copy of Purchase & Sale Agreement with example of Protective Clauses & Waivers
- 13 Pages of Realtor Terms & Definitions (learn our language)
- New or Resale?
- What is a real Wants & Needs list (consumer time saver)
- DVD "Buying Home" (FREE)
- And so much more.................
RRSP HOME BUYER PLAN EXPLAINED
"CLICK YouTube Logo FOR FULL SCREEN"
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER TAX CREDIT VIDEO
"CLICK YouTube Logo FOR FULL SCREEN"
ASK ME HOW MUCH THIS COSTS YOU?
- Absolutely No Obligation
- Absolutely No Pressure
- Absolutely FREE
- To Help Buyers Like Yourself Learn - Not All Realtors are Created Equal
- To teach others how information can save them money
Selling: London/St Thomas/Starthroy & Area Since 1993
- Awarded Top 10 in Sales Production (2 of London's top Brokerage Houses)
- Received Diamond Award 2x
- Received Stirling Award 8x
- Received Maple Leaf 7x
- Ultimate Service Award 11x (Customer Survey Satisfaction of over 90%)
Professional Service Recognition
- Graduate Canada Trust Sales & Marketing Program (1993)
- Adhoc Committee (Real Estate Advertising)
- Public Relations & Community Services Committee (charity & promotion of Womans Shelter Foundation)
- MLS Systems Committee (2 consecutive terms)
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker University Courses (1994)
- Offical Company Photographer of Events & 90% of Company Listed Properties (2006 - 2011)
- Member of Politial Action Committee PAC (dedicated to protecting & promoting Canadian Real Estate)
- Original Realtor Trainer for; London St Thomas Real Estate Board (LSTAR) Filogix MLS programs)
Why Choose Jeff Carpenter as your Century 21 Agent?
Community Service Recognition
Welcome to London … In things traditional and contemporary, you'll discover our city offers plenty to see and do. The links within the Visitors ...
Arva is located just north of London at the intersection of Provincial Highway 4 (Richmond Street) and Medway Road (7th Concession). While it is not located ...
The city has come a long way since it was first settled in 1810. Named after Thomas Talbot, who helped promote the development of this region during the ...
Woodstock offers a selection of specialty stores and boutiques, retail businesses, a bustling farmers' market, spacious parks, summer theatre, Canada's ...
Strathroy-Caradoc is a municipality located just west of London. It was created through the merger of the former township of Caradoc and the town of Strathroy ...
Central London is framed by Oxford on the north, Adelaide on the east, the Thames River on the west and Dundas on ...
The Argyle district is bordered by Veterans Memorial Parkway to the east, Oxford Street to the north, Highbury Ave. and Pottersburg Creek (Kiwanis Park) ...
The Hamilton Road are of London, is characterized by ample amounts of businesses, small and large, well known and unique. Whether it be restaurants, fashion ...
Located downriver (west) from London on the outer fringes of the city, Byron was originally called Westminster, then renamed Hall's Mill, and then finally ...
Medway district, in the northwest area of London, is home to the University of Western Ontario (UWO), University Hospital, Brescia University College and ...