The Home Sweet Hom Team will be teaming up with Donna Lodberg ( www.donnalodberg.com )& Jaime Coulter ( http://jamiecoulter.ca ) from The Mortgage Center at this years Wedding Fair. Please stop by our booth and say HI & enter to WIN A 42" Television!
Calgary’s largest and longest running Bridal Fair® !
The Wedding Fair is the most popular bridal show in Alberta.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Roundup Centre ~ Stampede Park
Exhibition Hall open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fashion Shows at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
Attending a bridal show is very helpful in planning your wedding because you can meet with many Calgary and area wedding specialists all in one location. Bring your girlfriends, mom, and even your fiancé and enjoy the day. Many vendors will be giving away items as a promotion of the show, and you can only benefit from these if you attend. Each bride will receive a complimentary copy of the Calgary Bride and have the opportunity of getting the latest copy of Weddingbells Magazine for the discounted rate of $2.00.
Tips for Attending a Bridal Show
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. You’ll be glad you did.
- Be prepared to register at the door. Be patient! This is well worth it.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels if you have them with your name, address, phone, email, and wedding date. This will save you time and allow you to sign up for anything you want very quickly.
- Bring a pen and print very clearly when registering for anything.
- Bring your cheque book in case you decide to book services or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.
- Collect any information you are interested in - take it home to look over again when you have some quiet time.
- If you cannot attend, send someone in your place to register you for prizes and collect information on services you need.
- It is nice if your fiancé attends with you and he will enjoy the “Groom’s Room” Many guys attend, so he won’t be the only one there!
- Allow yourself three hours to visit the exhibits and watch the exciting fashion show
Relax and have fun—this is your wedding.
Info provided by : http://www.theweddingfair.ca/
CENTURY 21 THE PROFESSIONALS
#1, 4600 CROWCHILD TRAIL N.W.
CALGARY, AB T3A 2L6
Website: http://www.homesweethometeam.ca & //www.century21.ca/jeffrey.leblanc