CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc.
- 4420 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6B4
Regina Prairie Dog - Best of Regina Contest
Thanks to all my clients, colleagues, and friends for the ongoing support. I was a finalist for the "Best Real Estate Agent" category for both 2016 and 2015. CENTURY 21 DOME has won the "Best Real Estate Company" again this year.
See all the other finalists at: http://www.prairiedogmag.com/best-of-regina-2016/
The Secret Source of Selling is ENTHUSIASM!
I cannot sell anything I do not believe in. If it doesn’t have the backing and integrity, I prefer no part in it. Selling is NOT persuading the purchase of a poor product by someone who doesn’t want or need it. I believe the “death of a salesman” is someone who doesn’t believe in what they are selling and forces it down the throats of a client . I want more than a job, which is why I chose a life-long career in real estate.
One of the great gifts of being able to sell REAL ESTATE is that I get to be enthusiastic about a product that everyone wants. I get to sell a dream! I get to help them fulfill “their” hopes and dreams. As we all know the three major needs of a human life are food, shelter, and clothing. People NEED real estate!
AM I SOLD ON REAL ESTATE? There is a buyer for every piece of real estate. My job is to find that unique, special buyer out there somewhere for the right price and condition. I believe real estate IS THE BEST INVESTMENT that anyone can make. They get to make it their own, LIVE in the space, and build equity or pay down a debt (sometimes with a tax relief). It is an ATTRACTIVE thing to OWN your own home! It improves the community and the sociology of the whole culture, when you are a homeowner. The average homeowner has 40X the net worth than the average renter. I help people on the path to FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.
It is an UNBELIEVABLE thing that I do , this is why I am enthusiastic about REAL ESTATE?
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member of the Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS®
- Member of the Association of Regina REALTORS®
- Networking with Other REALTORS® and Professionals within the Real Estate Industry
- Attending as many Real Estate courses as I can to improve my skills & knowledge on a continual basis
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- Accredited Seller's Representative Specialist (SRS®) - ID#6596214
- Member of the Century 21 Dome - Ad Fund Committee
I am currently authorized to trade in Residential Real Estate in the Province of Saskatchewan. This includes:
- Buildings comprised of not more than 4 premises intended for residential purposes
- Land intended or used as a site for residential purposes
- Acreages, cottages, & hobby farms used for residential purposes.
- Grade 12 Graduate & Honour Roll student from Greenall High School in Balgonie, SK
- Attended the University of Regina for two years working towards a Kinesiology Degree, majoring in Sport and Rec. Mgmt.
- Real Estate as a Professional Career: Phases 1 & 2 (November/December of 2010)
- Building For Success Course (Association of Regina REALTORS®) (January of 2011)
- Floyd Wickman Training Program earning Membership into the Master Sales Society (June of 2012)
- Brian Buffini Top Producers Course (March/April of 2013 & 2014)
- Productivity Enhancement Process (PEP)
Once I graduated from high school, I furthered my studies at the University of Regina, while working in the retail industry in my spare time. I have experience with customer service and strengthened my communication skills, both written and oral. From 2007-2010, I worked with the Government of Saskatchewan as an administrative assistant in Ministries such as Justice, Finance, Executive Council, Agriculture and Education. With my time in the Government, I learned the ability to work under pressure and within deadlines in both a team setting and individually to meet the challenges of any workplace. I also worked part-time for my parent’s Real Estate Brokerage (BRIAN BAST REALTY INC.) for many years to provide support in the administrative and marketing aspects of their business. After assisting them with some of these tasks, I decided to take some leadership by starting my own career in the Real Estate industry.
The "BAST in REAL ESTATE"
Call the BAST TEAM: Relax and let us help you out with your present home or into a new home!
- LOCAL EXPERTS of Moose Jaw/Regina Areas
-Qualified Agents for Residential, Farm, Acreage or Commercial Properties
LET US PROVIDE YOU WITH:
-Automatic daily email listings that fit your criteria
-Quick responses! We will answer all emails within 8 hours MAX - Guaranteed!
-Assistance planning your House Hunting Trip. We understand how valuable your time is!
Call Brian, Karen, or Jenni at 306-790-3623.
I grew up in northwest Regina with my family and have since moved around to many areas in and around the Regina Area. While growing up, I have lived in White City, northwest Regina, Moose Jaw and currently southwest Regina. My parents both work in the Real Estate industry and have been for several years. My older brother is a Rig Manager and my younger brother plays hockey team in Slovakia. In 2007, I purchased my own home in the central area of Regina where I lived for a few years and have since sold it. In 2011, I purchased my second home in south Regina (Whitmore Park area) and in 2012 I realized that condo ownership would fit my busy lifestyle better and I purchased my third home, a condo in Regina Albert Park; where I still currently reside in.
By experiencing a home purchase independently at a young age, I can now empathize with other first-time homebuyers. I understand the anxiety, fear, and vulnerability that arise when making such a big investment. As a Real Estate Agent, my goal is to take care of all the work so that the homebuyers can experience a more happy, pleasant and exciting time in their life. In my free time, I play recreational hockey in the ASHL League in Regina, workout at the gym, and spend time with my friends and family.
- Spending time with family & friends
- Sports (Hockey & Basketball)
- Health & Fitness
- Social Networking
- Shopping (on-line & in person)
C21® Smart September Campaign.
- Washington Park
- Harbour Landing
- Woodland Grove
- General Hospital
- Albert Park
- Arnheim Place
- Transitional Area
- Coronation Park
- Windsor Park
- Churchill Downs
- Mount Royal
- Warehouse District
- Glen Elm
- Whitmore Park
- Glencairn Village
- Normanview West
- Broders Annex
- Gladmer Park
- Parliament Place
- Wascana View
- Regent Park
- East Pointe Estates
- McCarthy Park
- Highland Park
- The Creeks
- Sherwood Estates
- River Heights
- Spruce Meadows
- Walsh Acres
- Pioneer Village
- Downtown District
- Dieppe Place
- Dominion Heights
- Garden Ridge
- Gardiner Park
- University Park East
- Argyle Park
- Gardiner Heights
- Fairways West
- Richmond Place
- Wood Meadows
- Douglas Park
- Maple Ridge
- Varsity Park
- Buffalo Pound
- Kensington Greens
- Greens on Gardiner