CENTURY 21 Trident Realty Ltd.
- 796 Main Street Highway 7
Dartmouth, NS B2W 3V1
Welcome to my Website
I’m very excited to be working in the world of Real Estate! My Father, Dennis Richards, and I have partnered together under Century 21 Trident. My dad has been in the real estate and sales industry for over 30 years and has lots of experience and expertise to share with me! My goal is to learn everything I can from him to help me go above and beyond for our clients. As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
What can you expect from me?
Buying or Selling your home is a Team Effort - We'll do it with confidence!
Sellers can expect me to:
- List your property on our company website including 21 photos of your home.
- Purchase your property's own web site.
- Have your listing posted on 7500 websites Canada wide.
- Advertise and hold agent/broker and buyer open houses.
- Leverage the CENTURY 21® Global Referral Network to access leads from around the world.
- Feature your property on my personal website.
- Place your home with the local Multiple Listing Service to make it available to all local Brokers.
- Century21.ca allows internet users to get information and photos of your home Monitor daily buyer traffic and keep you informed of progress.
- Local Advertising
- Yard Sign
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Explain Agency
- Reward you with 2 Air Miles® for every thousand dollars of the sold price!
Buyers can expect:
- Exceptional service.
- In-depth research on any property you are interested in.
- Skilled negotiations to obtain the best possible price.
- Attention to detail to protect you from unforeseen circumstances.
- 2 Air Miles® for every thousand dollars of the buying price (before HST).
- Assistance in obtaing additional services (if required) i.e. financial, legal and home inspections
With a Bachelor of Commerce in Management, I’ve spent 11 years in the group insurance industry where I developed a very strong work ethic with particular attention to customer service. I’m committed to ensure your home buying or selling experience is both professional and enjoyable.
Born in East Chezzetcook and raised in Cole Harbour, I am a married mother of two energetic boys. I graduated from Cole Harbour District High School with French Immersion and went on to Saint Mary’s University where I graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce in Management.
My husband and I bought our first home in 2001 and our second home in 2003. In 2010 we went through the new construction process and loved every minute of it! So much so, that we did it again in 2012! Over the years, we’ve renovated a few houses as well.
I’ve learned many things in my 12 years of buying and selling homes and what I didn't learn personally, I've learned from my mentor/Dad. He's a leader in our industry and an advocate for REALTORS®.
Let me put my enthusiasm for houses to work for you.
Spending time with my family, especially my kids is very important. Yes, I'm a hockey mom...and loving every minute of it! But when I'm not with my family, you might find me at the Sportsplex as a member of the Dartmouth Whalers Masters Swim Team.
Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Management from Saint Mary's University
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.